25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade Champions
    • Moore County Raiders

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a good game to watch from a spectator standpoint and everybody got their money’s worth. Moore Co. has a good ball team. The Cascade defense, especially in the second half, was the difference. It was the best defensive effort I have seen from Cascade all year. Coach Kenny would have been proud of them.

Good crowd, probable the best gate we have had all year, but that is always the case when Cascade and Moore Co. get together. The Cascade Band was fantastic, as always.

FA11 > I talked to several Moore Co. people on the side line last night and they were saying that this year's Eagleville team is very similar to Cascade and that it should a battle from start to finish.

This was a good game to watch from a spectator standpoint and everybody got their money’s worth. Moore Co. has a good ball team. The Cascade defense, especially in the second half, was the difference. It was the best defensive effort I have seen from Cascade all year. Coach Kenny would have been proud of them.

Good crowd, probable the best gate we have had all year, but that is always the case when Cascade and Moore Co. get together. The Cascade Band was fantastic, as always.

FA11 > I talked to several Moore Co. people on the side line last night and they were saying that this year's Eagleville team is very similar to Cascade and that it should a battle from start to finish.

Thanks Boxman. Didn't get there until after Halftime last night. Sorry I missed ya.

I for one think Cascade will win the game against Eagleville you have a stronger team and more weapons no way Eagleville wins.

I know Eagleville has a chance to beat Cascade,but they still have to play MTCS and Huntland. They are better offensively now than they were early in the season. We will just have to wait till that time comes and may the best team win. GO Eagles!

I for one think Cascade will win the game against Eagleville you have a stronger team and more weapons no way Eagleville wins.

Everybody said the same thing when we play Forest. We are always the underdog. I understand that, we have only beat Forest and Cascade in the same year one time since we started playing football, I believe in 2005. What would happen if Cascade lost to Forest next week and then Cascade beat Eagleville, a three way tie. Probably want happen and I hope it want. No one believes that Eagleville can go all the way undefeated. Who knows, it can happen. GO EAGLES

Thanks Boxman. Didn't get there until after Halftime last night. Sorry I missed ya.

Had you been there before half time you would have seen MC's four-four defense that didn't stop Cascade and apparently no defensive adjustment came back out to begin 3rd. quarter with same four- four defense and still couldn,t stop cascade Very possible a five -three could have turned the play in so linebackers could have a shot at a tackle.

Everybody said the same thing when we play Forest. We are always the underdog. I understand that, we have only beat Forest and Cascade in the same year one time since we started playing football, I believe in 2005. What would happen if Cascade lost to Forest next week and then Cascade beat Eagleville, a three way tie. Probably want happen and I hope it want. No one believes that Eagleville can go all the way undefeated. Who knows, it can happen. GO EAGLES

If all three teams have one loss and no team has beaten the other two, first tie breaker would be overall record. Eagleville would be rewarded for playing weak non district schedule and be awarded the district champion status as an automatic playoff qualifier and top priority for seeding.

Had you been there before half time you would have seen MC's four-four defense that didn't stop Cascade and apparently no defensive adjustment came back out to begin 3rd. quarter with same four- four defense and still couldn,t stop cascade Very possible a five -three could have turned the play in so linebackers could have a shot at a tackle.

4-4 or 5-3 it doesn't matter when have a 300 lb lineman laying on top of you all night. The difference in the first half and the second was that the Moore Co. players were gassed, tired, just plain worn out.