Siegel at Oakland

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be a good game and Oakland wants to win but I know after siegels loss to us that they won't let this happen! I seen so much emotion as I was leaving the Riverdale game on those players faces I think they want it more. They have something to prove and want to be the best team in Rutherford county second to Riverdale! Siegel has the Team to make it happen!

IMO of course:)

However I'm for Oakland lol

So either way I'll be happy

I got a feeling some doubt is starting to creep into the minds of Siegel. Maybe its just because 1 of their qb's is hurt or teams are just starting to figure them out but a 21-7 win over Ravenwood is not impressive to me. Unless Stockstill is back and the Stars get some new life, I predict Oakland will win in a close game.

Siegel is NOT doubting, they are MAD. For the sophmores on the team the R'dale loss was their FIRST. Stockstill is not scheduled to be back for this game, but they are getting one back that has been out.

Somebody please tell me the Oakland 'Dogs' are still good and they have not gone cheap again like they tried a couple of years ago.

I 'may' have to make this one. Where is 2P when you need him? :roflolk:

With Stockstill out then it becomes a battle of the running backs. Nothing bad to Oakland's QB. Hardin against Chesterfield. Wow would love too see that. I have to give the edge to Oakland in that battle because they are a running team from the get go. Without Stockstill Siegel has been tranfomed into a running team. Dont think that the loss to Riverdale will have any negative affects on the Stars. They had their best defensive effort of the season. Looks like siegel is quickly becoming a force in 7AAA. Coin flip in this one. Really hard to call. Flipped the coin and it said Siegel by 3.

Edited by milo118

Stars win this one. And one step closer to a spot in the playoffs. Why would OHS schedule a district foe for homecoming. A loss for homecoming and in the district not good for the fans.

Heard the new announcer at OHS is really something.

Would not have worked out to have homecoming next week b/c it is fall break and that will be our last home game. Not the best of circumstances but we have to make the best of it.

Would not have worked out to have homecoming next week b/c it is fall break and that will be our last home game. Not the best of circumstances but we have to make the best of it.

I understand that situation, SHS has only 4 home games this year. They had to choose between BGA, OHS, BHS and Olive Branch. Gone are the days of everyone playing a cake game for homecoming and the fans. Good Luck on Friday night, should be a great one.