Lewis County @ East Hickman

LCPanthers

East just don't have the horses yet. This isn't going to be much of a game from the way I see the match up. East isn't yet ready to take the next step. Lewis grant it hasn't beaten anyone yet with a winning record. Page is a 500 team and their wins have come against the likes of summit 0-5, Springhill 1-4 and Kenwood 1-4. Lewis has gotten their wins against similiar teams.(Summit 0-5, Creekwood 1-4 and Page 3-3) East wins came from Summit and Loretto combined record of 1-9. Lewis has the advantage of being tested against Perry and Fairview. East did play Fairview also, only common opp. Lewis has some players that I don't think East can match up with. Lewis 40 (+) East (against starters 7) Can see players from both teams getting some experience in a game like this. Right now Lewis can finish 6-4,with an upset poss. with giles. I think Marshall has to many horses. So 7-3 would be the best, which is an improvement from last year thanks mainly to so many bad teams in this district this year.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny how people on here think East does not have any players that could play anywhere else. I don't know anything about Lewis Co. but to act like we don't have some good players is just comical.

You're right you're right, it's terrible to think you guys don't have good players who could play somewhere else. Your QB would be a standout on our kick-off team.:roflol:

LEwisCopanthers is it in anyway possible for u to show any sportsmanship? Or is that way to proper of a lifestyle for you to fathom. Whatever happened to southern courtesy?

You can ask any of the guys I played with or even played against. I had the best sportsmanship on the field. But I'm not gunna lie about it...East is terrible, it's not like this is breaking news. I just like to have fun with it.:thumb:

Lewis beat Page by 3 points.....not 3 touchdowns as some of you were predicting

East Hickman won a 2nd game.....which in itself is proof that miracles do exist

I'm going to say Lewis County makes up for their "lack of covering the spread" last week and beats "Coach Killer High School" by 35 points this week.

Lewis County: 42

East Hickman: 7

Lewis beat Page by 3 points.....not 3 touchdowns as some of you were predicting

East Hickman won a 2nd game.....which in itself is proof that miracles do exist

I'm going to say Lewis County makes up for their "lack of covering the spread" last week and beats "Coach Killer High School" by 35 points this week.

Lewis County: 42

East Hickman: 7

That is true. The DB's didn't do all that great last week. But they are getting better. But i'll tell you one thing...when the WR's caught the ball, they would lay the wood on em. #6 had a HUGE hit on a blindside. and #17 had a great hit too. AND there was plenty more from #5 and #9. But they never really threw it deep for the DB's to make plays. It was all in the Linebackers area's. But you are right about us lacking on the spread. We all will get better. That's why we practice.

But towards this weeks game... I'm sayin...

Lewis County- as much as they want to if they don't take the starters out.

East Hickman- maybe 14. AT the most. They might will score one touchdown on the varsity and when we put in our back ups they might score again.

But who knows.....

It takes talent to throw the ball SUCCESSFULLY. Anybody can just chunk it up in the air and hope your guy comes down with it.

Well against some teams you dont have to be as precise. If the deep ball is there, let the big dog go and get it. Good QB, Good WR, whoever gets it done. When you got both it's even more fun. You won't win this argument.