Marion County at Lookout Valley

TheBlackPearl

Guest Purplepastry

Probably too optimistic but, I keep hoping the Warrior defense will experience an "AHA" moment and actually start tackling the ball. Maybe they can get by L.V. on numbers. Hats off to the few Seniors that have stuck.......

There are many youngons and they will get better with experience alone. They have had a trial by fire. They should be better against a tamer opponent.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been thinking about this feud and Old Pirate thinks the warriors may find a way to come home with the "W". LV is close enough to the city to be called city fellers anyhow. Dad burnit, recon a heep is from the city anyhow and not home grown :roflol:

Gotta go, OP ere is expecting some brace soon here.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Warriors win in a close one. I'm only kidding. Even Roy is smart enough to know the Warriors have no chance. :flower:

Warriors win in a close one, 7-6....I'm only kidding too. Man, that Warrior defense. Warriors, to steal a quote from that Dooley man up in K-town, it's time to play big boy football. Find the football, then tackle it. It really ain't that hard. I believe the Warriors will get the win, by whatever margin I don't have a clue, but it's past time to salvage something from this season. Good luck and again, hats off to all Senior Warriors who have stuck with the team.

Guest Purplepastry

Warriors win in a close one, 7-6....I'm only kidding too. Man, that Warrior defense. Warriors, to steal a quote from that Dooley man up in K-town, it's time to play big boy football. Find the football, then tackle it. It really ain't that hard. I believe the Warriors will get the win, by whatever margin I don't have a clue, but it's past time to salvage something from this season. Good luck and again, hats off to all Senior Warriors who have stuck with the team.

Ain't that the truth. Defense is mostly about desire and not talent at this level. A smart feller said, "If ya knock 'em all down you'll get the one with the ball too."