White House (4-1) at Goodpasture (3-3)

BDP2003

GP allowed an average MC team to score 40 on them. But after watching GP and DL play, I can't decide what the heck is going on. I think WH wins this game

I agree Tmite. Can't get a grip on this region. You feel like you fairley well know what will occur each week but when we hear the scores it just doesn't fall in place. Week 10 might be the time we find out who is who and what is what.

GP allowed an average MC team to score 40 on them. But after watching GP and DL play, I can't decide what the heck is going on. I think WH wins this game

I will agree that GP's defense was lacking in the earlier part of the season but they put in a new defense. They have went back to their old defense now and looking a lot better. Not sure if McEwen is playing? Im sure he will because this is such an important game but if he doesn't play then WH have to rely on the run more. With #53 Devin Haynes congesting the whole line they wont be able to much on the ground. Gp rolls 31-14.

I give White House great credit, they were an excellent team and brought it all night long. Their defense held GP when they were 21-10, first and goal on the 3 yrd line. I thought GP was gonna take it to 28-10 and put the game out of reach for WH. But WH defense stepped-up, force GP to kick a field goal, blocked it and got right back into the game.

As we found out, Friday's matchup was another classic GP/WH game for what will probably be the District 9AA championship. Our boys took the 2nd qtr. punch delivered by the Coug's, and came back to make it interesting in the 2nd. half. Once again, we come up just a little short. GP's Burton is the real deal. very effective passer as well as rusher. White House was missing the presence of two starting linemen and think that made a big difference on both o and d. I believe that after we get healthy, we'll get this thing going. You know, BDP IS COOKEVILLE BOUND! I still believe, see ya there.:mellow: