Ooltewah Owls @ SD Trojans

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True,but if you don't think this game isn't going to be heated,think again.

These 2 HATE each other :roflolk:

Last year the trojans brought us back to reality with a shut-out. I hope the owls can ram it down the trojans throats like they did to us last year. Love our new power running game - still need to work out the kinks. What is owls qb situation?

A Soph was the QB last week, is the Starter hurt or just a Change??? :unsure:

Neither - I understand the senior had a problem voicing his opinion with the zebras last week. They did not appreciate his humor/truth when he politely objected to the WORST OFFICIATING I HAVE EVER SEEN vs. Mcminn. From the stats and video, the owls did not deserve to win, so i'm over it and moving on. Hint: find that officiating team and hire them for the game. They will make sure Trojans win.

With fair and balanced officials, should be good game - hope owls win. Owls 21 - Trojans 14. Trojans will cough up one TD vs owls defense, and Creech will match your all-state WR catch-for-catch, score-for-score. Can't wait!!!!!

Neither - I understand the senior had a problem voicing his opinion with the zebras last week. They did not appreciate his humor/truth when he politely objected to the WORST OFFICIATING I HAVE EVER SEEN vs. Mcminn. From the stats and video, the owls did not deserve to win, so i'm over it and moving on. Hint: find that officiating team and hire them for the game. They will make sure Trojans win.

With fair and balanced officials, should be good game - hope owls win. Owls 21 - Trojans 14. Trojans will cough up one TD vs owls defense, and Creech will match your all-state WR catch-for-catch, score-for-score. Can't wait!!!!!

This should be a good one. Soddy offense looked the best they have looked last week and the defense made plays when they had to. From what I can tell Ooltewah defense is stout and offense is explosive with the senior at QB. Hope BBZ is wrong with his prediction. I say Trojans 31 - Owls 28. GO TROJANS!!!

Edited by SoddyDaisyLegend

This should be a good one. Soddy offense looked the best they have looked last week and the defense made plays when they had to. From what I can tell Ooltewah defense is stout and offense is explosive with the senior at QB. Hope BBZ is wrong with his prediction. I say Trojans 31 - Owls 28. GO TROJANS!!!

I'm probably wrong.....every time,I think the owls will dominate-they dont,every time I think its close,its a blowout(either way).So i give up on "PAPER" the owls should destroy soddy,but numbers "DO" lie,every game owls played and won,it was closer than the score dictates,i mean every game.I missed 2 games this year,but the end result from the paper and coacht tells me the same thing.ALOT of side way passing,1 big play for ooltewah's offense(not always a td)and 1 big play for defense and seems Owls special teams ALWAYS gets a big play or gives up one.So the truth is...... :shock: who knows?on paper ool 35-0 reality 12-12 tie or 3-0 soddy?

Edited by bipbopzot

Owls still need to find rhythm on offense. They tend to pass several plays in a row and then run several in a row. Team has the athletes to do both and hopefully put it all together friday. Trojans just came back and beat Central in overtime. They are playing their best right now.

Central was beaten by East Hamilton 25 - 13. Owls beat East Hamilton 41- 14. Simply going on those scores Owls should win. Soddy and Ooltewah always play each other tough and this will be no different this year.

GO OWLS