MBA vs Father Ryan

Custer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finding rhythm for the whole year is hard to do. 16-18 year old kids need good coaching to stay in rhythm and that is a big key to success in high school football.

Then MBA will struggle to find a rhythm. Nothing has been shown to this point to indicate that this is a well-coached team. Not trying to hate, just calling it like I see it.

One thing that MBA has been good at in recent years is badly running off good coaches. There was list on here a while ago. Longtime, proud, loyal coaches at MBA have been soured so greatly by the all-mighty Gioia.

I believe that would be 16 in a row for the Big Red.

Funny thought, there are probably very few Freshman at Ryan who were alive the last time FRHS beat MBA.

The last FRHS victory was in the 1997 Clinic Bowl, which I think puts MBA's win streak at 15 games. Either way, your point might hold true.

I believe that would be 16 in a row for the Big Red.

Funny thought, there are probably very few Freshman at Ryan who were alive the last time FRHS beat MBA.

Here's a funnier thought. If I bet $100 on MBA every year since 1998, I still wouldn't have won enough money to cover that check the MBA coach tendered a player's family.