South Fulton @ Greenfield

Devil_Alumni

South Fulton comes in riding a 3 game win streak after dropping thier first 3 to open the season. SF played about the most complete game so far against Gleason last week nearly dominating them on both sides of the ball in which predicted was supposed to be a close game if not more so a w for the Bulldogs. Greenfield is still looking for thier first win of the season. Putting up a pretty good fight against a Bruceton team that gave SF thier first loss of the season, the Yellow jackets should be coming into this one hungry after showing that they can compete with some quality teams in the area. This game has came down to the wire and has just been an all out brawl for the past 4 years with each meeting being split by less than 6 points.

Tatum and Fowler have been a wrecking crew the past few week and shouldnt much change for this one. My gut feeling is SF by 28. What your? :rolleyes:

South Fulton comes in riding a 3 game win streak after dropping thier first 3 to open the season. SF played about the most complete game so far against Gleason last week nearly dominating them on both sides of the ball in which predicted was supposed to be a close game if not more so a w for the Bulldogs. Greenfield is still looking for thier first win of the season. Putting up a pretty good fight against a Bruceton team that gave SF thier first loss of the season, the Yellow jackets should be coming into this one hungry after showing that they can compete with some quality teams in the area. This game has came down to the wire and has just been an all out brawl for the past 4 years with each meeting being split by less than 6 points.

Tatum and Fowler have been a wrecking crew the past few week and shouldnt much change for this one. My gut feeling is SF by 28. What your? :rolleyes:

SF wins big in this one!

Don't know what has happened to Bruceton.After seeing them in the jamboree and then winning against South Fulton and then not looking as good.Losing to Huntingdon big,which a lot of teams will but thought they would have played closer.Then a very close win against Greenfield and a lop sided score against McKenzie.Can see the Rebels beating them but not as bad as they did.Wonder if Bruceton has some injuries?

Your a little late on this one bigster. That was the final score friday night. SF-41 greenfield-10

But I did say I was going with the same score so I was right?..I said I'd go with the same score.Butchie said Grandma's tonic was some good stuff and he was right..lol

Edited by mrbigster