Has TSSAA fueled a fire?

theGURU

According to this article in the Columbia Daily Herald, they were initially ruled as being eligible. When the complaint was made, T$$AA started their "investigation".

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/articles/2011/09/27/sports/02vikings.txt

I think that would put the TSSAA in a dodgy legal situation if the investigation wasn't thorough and ruling incorrect should that be the case.

I garuntee it! ;)

I didn't turn these Perry County boys into the TSAA. That Childress man did a investigation and found these illegal players. It was in the newspaper online. Then that Childress man made them clean out their lockers. Let me ask you a question. I garuntee you that Harrison man should not have been playing these boys if he knew they were illegal. You think im joking but im not. He should have known that Childress man would have found out about this.

Eye haf gone back a re red this intire website and cents know one has sed ne thing deerogatori about the South PIttsburg Pirates me and Mr. ZonePilot will allow it two continyou. Thank ewe and happy bloggering.

Man you and the other Roy are so annoying, you even more for mimicking him, as if 1 wasnt enough.....

I didn't turn these Perry County boys into the TSAA. That Childress man did a investigation and found these illegal players. It was in the newspaper online. Then that Childress man made them clean out their lockers. Let me ask you a question. I garuntee you that Harrison man should not have been playing these boys if he knew they were illegal. You think im joking but im not. He should have known that Childress man would have found out about this.

Let me ask you a question, where is the freakin question?, go back and edit and ask the question.....

Edited by Kevin38

ha vicking country it is people like you who kill me on this message board. See I grew up in the texting age you see. Message boards, facebook, myspace, twitter, is not something you try and use correct spellings or punctuation. Now in my paper i will use correct punctuation. thought you could throw that fancy book title at me and stump me, but i had to read that for an english class in dual enrollment. It is quite funny as well. Also most of the time we do not even look at the pictures in books, its called cliff notes dumb dumb......lol all you are doing is showing how old you are. Its a new age man. Once again successful trolling is successful trolling.........

pantypower40, have you ever heard of Cornerback 10? Just in case you haven't, he's sort of a celebrity on the T. CB10 is ten times the troll you are, and guess what? He always uses correct spelling and punctuation. :flower:

Thanks snowball or noticing the successful trolling. And yes they are lightweights. As soon as the grammar police came out it ruined my fun becuase i knew it was too easy to troll them. I do however have some awesome trolling skills on the rivals main recruiting board. Its a little tougher there. definately not as easy. Also vicking fan i have a nice midterm paper coming up. forget the proof reading you are so good you should just write the whole paper. Thatd be awesome. seems like things a calming down now so good luck vicks. time to just move forward. Nothing else can be done.

Quit being a tool; there are plenty things to do in college besides going on a message board and messing w/ people old enough to be your parents. I mean seriously you view "trolling" as something to do, its really pretty lame.....

pantypower40, have you ever heard of Cornerback 10? Just in case you haven't, he's sort of a celebrity on the T. CB10 is ten times the troll you are, and guess what? He always uses correct spelling and punctuation. :flower:

Only amateurs type on forums like 12 year old girls do in text messages. Unsuccessful Troll was Unsuccessful. :roflol:

False statement. CB10's posts are complete garbage. They are usually stupid, and not even the least bit witty. Not a troll.. PP40, IDK who you are, but I feel an alliance should be made, BALL AWAY BRUH!!

Roy, I was joking :) I do not for a second think you turned in anyone. :)

False statement. CB10's posts are complete garbage. They are usually stupid, and not even the least bit witty. Not a troll.. PP40, IDK who you are, but I feel an alliance should be made, BALL AWAY BRUH!!

Maybe all you LC posters should get together and get a game of Candyland going, that way someone from Lewis County has a chance to win at something. :thumb::roflol::thumb:

"To the person or persons responsible for calling T$$AA to start with, I'd just like to say "What goes around comes around." Karma will get you in the end, my friends."

People on here whinning about rules being enforced, show how backward they are. Publics have cried for years about privates and when the cleat is on the other foot they feel they have been done wronged, when in fact rules HAVE been broken. I hate it for the kids, but at least Tucker won't have have an * beside his all time yards record or will he since all thats been on here is how he isn't the whole team.

As for PC program its not the first time they've been caught. Didn't the boys basketball get caught bending the rules a little and wasn't it one of the yocals that blew the whistle? Maybe there are some more jealous twits in the wood pile or maybe these teams pc has run up the score on didn't like it, know your enemy(s).

So it seems like the eye of the T$$aa has been and should have been at least looking pc's way. Don't ask for all the hype & respect on social media and not expect to draw attention. Also maybe someone in pc ath. dept should read up on the by laws find out what all the public schools should be trying to go by. Don't think karma has anything to do with it when its in black and white.

Plus it was on here all summer about linemen moving to the new mecca of football pc. That shouldn't raise any eyebrows should it? or that in recent history pc was on the news with no jobs and people lined up for hours, hey that sounds like a great place lets move there. no nothin suspicious here. After all pc is a basketball town. Or soon will be again.