DRUG TESTING...

RoyDillardJr

Do you support drug testing?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support drug testing?

Let me axe you a question, why just the football players? Why not test the whole school? Im not against drug testing, but I am against kids that play sports being held to different standards than the other kids. Your student athletes are the ones working and sweating and taking the shots so everybody can have a sport to go and enjoy, so if you want to test somebody do the whole student body and get off the athletes backs for a change.

Exactly why they should be. They should be the ones who should set the example. They are the leaders in the school. They are recognized more in the community and school. If they are doing what they are suppose to be doing, then it should not be a issue with them if they are chosen to get tested.

I always liked being singled out as an athlete personally. You represent your community, and your school. I feel like athletes should be held to different standards. You should strive to be the best of the best, on and off the field. Granted, it's most often esier said than done, the goal should still be present.

Panther,

You are correct.