Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

Well, we're merely 8 1/2 hours away from the beginning of a very long night for CC. They cannot hang with Lexington. They've been living a dream for 6 weeks, but I assure you that is over. Lexington is about to bring them back down to Earth and make them realize they can't play among the Elite. They're 3rd in the District and that is that. I hope all of you CC faithful can handle to straight weeks getting stomped. Make sure to schedule cupcakes up until your last 2 games next year if you want an even better start! Cc can't score with Lexington and their defense's legs will be gone by the second half. I hate to say it but I am afraid this will be a blow out, not what the 5000 fans are coming to see, but we appreciate the gate money.

Prediction:

Lexington- 55

CC-28 ( 21 in the 1st half 7 on 2nd team D)

Nice prediction LHS, you nailed that point spread.

Eagles you got beat by a better team tonight. Work hard and improve guys. There is a lot of football left to play.

Edited by plumb69

Well, we're merely 8 1/2 hours away from the beginning of a very long night for CC. They cannot hang with Lexington. They've been living a dream for 6 weeks, but I assure you that is over. Lexington is about to bring them back down to Earth and make them realize they can't play among the Elite. They're 3rd in the District and that is that. I hope all of you CC faithful can handle to straight weeks getting stomped. Make sure to schedule cupcakes up until your last 2 games next year if you want an even better start! Cc can't score with Lexington and their defense's legs will be gone by the second half. I hate to say it but I am afraid this will be a blow out, not what the 5000 fans are coming to see, but we appreciate the gate money.

Prediction:

Lexington- 55

CC-28 ( 21 in the 1st half 7 on 2nd team D)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Red Tigers win in a nail-biter ..seems the The Eagles Are an Elite team by your standards and Did win the 2nd half ,theres your 2nd half D ..as Roy says better get them boys some extra work in,..just sayin..

Congrats to both teams in hopefully an injury free game ..

If Lexington is as good as advertised by some of our fans,that makes Chester Co. pretty dang good too,huh?I'm ready to tip my hat to the Eagles for a well played game,ya'll came in here to a huge hostile crowd(at homecoming no less),and showed the heart of champions.Lexington is the real deal and so are the Eagles,no need to hang your heads over the loss(I've got a sneaky feelin' that tonight might not be the last time this season that these two meet).The Tigers held every advantage tonight in "big game"experiance,home field,already faced a tough district foe,and even scored first.Translation;the Eagles had every excuse to play scared or even quit,but they played to win until the last second.Good job to both teams,I hope both run the table from here on out,I'm ready to see round two!

If Lexington is as good as advertised by some of our fans,that makes Chester Co. pretty dang good too,huh?I'm ready to tip my hat to the Eagles for a well played game,ya'll came in here to a huge hostile crowd(at homecoming no less),and showed the heart of champions.Lexington is the real deal and so are the Eagles,no need to hang your heads over the loss(I've got a sneaky feelin' that tonight might not be the last time this season that these two meet).The Tigers held every advantage tonight in "big game"experiance,home field,already faced a tough district foe,and even scored first.Translation;the Eagles had every excuse to play scared or even quit,but they played to win until the last second.Good job to both teams,I hope both run the table from here on out,I'm ready to see round two!

Good post!! Kudos to both crowds also man that was alot of ppl! Just a great game in a great atmosphere!!

Im going to be honest as a Lexington fan. I have seen the big three all play now and I believe Lexington is better than CC however I think Liberty is better than Lexington and CC both. Liberty really shot theirselves in the foot against us with no discipline. If they had some coaching the sky would be the limit for that team. They have athletes everywhere. As for the game tonight Kudos to both teams on a big time performance in a big time atmosphere. Lexington had a lot of chances to knock CC out but CC wouldnt let them and kept fighting till the end. Great Game.