Mustangs vs Bulldogs

wardaddy1829

Does Huntingdon really and truly think they can beat Milan? Like being 100% serious. :blink:

That is part of what makes this rivalry what it is. Some years one team is a favorite but takes nothing for granted.

Huntingdon is still proving themselves each week. This team has the "it" factor that you just can't put your finger on. I don't believe they are as talented or as deep as the 2003 team. However, they have the same swagger when stepping on the field.

If Huntingdon wins this game, they will be putting ALL of 1A football on notice.

Edited by stangfan978

I'll agree that we have not seen speed like Milan. It will be interesting to see how we match up with a team like that.

Not having seen Huntingdon play this year, I still have a feeling both teams are pretty evenly

matched. Milan may have the advantage in some areas and Huntingdon in others but overall both

teams are will coached and both schools have a ton of tradition. That usually equals to players

on both sides giving all they have on the field.

Ok all you Mustang and Bulldog fans give me your over/under score.

I say 50 pts and Milan winning 27-23.

Not having seen Huntingdon play this year, I still have a feeling both teams are pretty evenly

matched. Milan may have the advantage in some areas and Huntingdon in others but overall both

teams are will coached and both schools have a ton of tradition. That usually equals to players

Under Huntingdon 28-17

Could care less about this score, as long as milan comes ready to play a physical game.

hog, i promise milan will bring the pain. they have every single time the blue and gold is lined against them. the more i think about it, i truly think this is the best match up since 03. maybe 04

Swingjuice, both these teams have a great defense but this game will be a defensive nightmare both of these teams will score a lot of points I am pretty confident in saying that much, win or lose Friday cant get here soon enough this game will definetely help both teams get ready for the playoffs.