DeKalb Co. @ Macon Co.

TigerPride23

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon wins this one in a basketball score fashion , both teams defenseless!

are you kidding me? any team that puts up a little fight leaves macon out.look at the teams they have won and the ones they lost.macon has no fire or defense.dekalb wins with ease.why you say.that word that's already been talked about on this topic "DESIRE". macon has very little. D.C. 35 MAYBE more. M.C.14.no-way macon beats a 6-1 team.macon does well to beat a 2-4 or a 1-5 team.

are you kidding me? any team that puts up a little fight leaves macon out.look at the teams they have won and the ones they lost.macon has no fire or defense.dekalb wins with ease.why you say.that word that's already been talked about on this topic "DESIRE". macon has very little. D.C. 35 MAYBE more. M.C.14.no-way macon beats a 6-1 team.macon does well to beat a 2-4 or a 1-5 team.

The "GURU" has spoken BOOK IT!!!!

My 2 cents worth says that Macon is a better team that most of you think. It doesn't matter if they lost to the sister's of the blind...Friday night and Dekalb Co. is all that matters. And I honestly think MC will win. Been wrong before and will be many more times. :unsure: I guess the reason I think they win is because of the coaching. Pemberton is a proven winner and Dekalb is no Fulton or Austin East but who is around here.

Macon has played a lot tougher teams than Dekalb has. The only common opponent both has, Smith County, both teams got beat by about the same amount of points. No team doesn't play defense that well, but both teams have good offenses. Should be a fun game if anything to watch...

Macon has played a lot tougher teams than Dekalb has. The only common opponent both has, Smith County, both teams got beat by about the same amount of points. No team doesn't play defense that well, but both teams have good offenses. Should be a fun game if anything to watch...

I totally agree. 3 factors that I think give MC an edge. Schedule, they are use to seeing good teams. DC's probably not going to do anything they haven't already seen. But can they stop it ? Home field advantage. Always better when you don't have to take the cheese wagon on an hour drive before the game. Home coming. Home coming has a way of bringing out the fire. They could use a good dose of that anyway. However this should be a fun one to watch. Score keeper better get a good nites sleep.

Score keeper better get a good nites sleep.

I keep saying this will be a high scoring game and with logic that makes sense, but I was talking to a friend about this game and he told that both coaches know that they should be able to move the ball without much problem. So it wouldn't be too suprising if both teams try to come out and establish some sort of running game to control the clock. That made sense to me because when scouting each other I assume both coaches know that both bring offenses that score a lot of points and defenses that give up a lot of points.

Edited by swanson71

I keep saying this will be a high scoring game and with logic that makes sense, but I was talking to a friend about this game and he told that both coaches know that they should be able to move the ball without much problem. So it wouldn't be too suprising if both teams try to come out and establish some sort of running game to control the clock. That made sense to me because when scouting each other I assume both coaches know that both bring offenses that score a lot of points and defenses that score a lot of points.

Yes and I think MC can and will run the ball on Dekalb.

Dekalb did play with Smith County for a while, but SC pulled away late. Mc had a tough time stopping Manning (which almost everybody does) and with several dropped passes by SC receiver's that game could have been much worse. MC seems to have a winning formula at home, unless they are playing a purple and gold team.

I Like MC 27-14