GREENEVILLE VS CUMBERLAND GAP

BIGGREENE

Maybe the Buffs and the Devils can ride the buses together and the Devils can drop off the Buffs at Claiborne and pick them back up on their way home. See how that one goes over.

This should be an easy win for the Devils. No use in even talking about the game.

Agreed...They will go into playoffs 9-1 with a #1 seed...Go Devils!!!

Maybe the Buffs and the Devils can ride the buses together and the Devils can drop off the Buffs at Claiborne and pick them back up on their way home. See how that one goes over.

This should be an easy win for the Devils. No use in even talking about the game.

That would be a sight to see Bud...CG and Claiborne would appreciate that I'm sure lol

Greeneville wins this one easy and the rest of their regular season games easy. They will not have another game within 30 points. Cumberland Gap gave up 370-ish to Boles a couple of weeks ago, so the Devils should be able to rush for well over 400 on them if they decide not to pass much.

Since the discussion is a little slow right now (I think everyone is glad last week is over with), I thought it would be a good time to ask this question. How have the JV and Middle school teams done this year? Does it look like there is a lot of talent coming up for the next few years? I haven’t watched either team play this year, so I was kind of curious to hear if the talent level is comparable to what we’ve had the past few years.

CP got thier QB back, they will throw the ball alot. Hopefully we work on pass defense. We have given up too many long plays this year. We win 50 to 14. GO BIG GREENE!!!

It will be good to face a passing team for a change. Greeneville needs to work on that, because I’m sure they may run into a passing team eventually in the playoffs.

Since the discussion is a little slow right now (I think everyone is glad last week is over with), I thought it would be a good time to ask this question. How have the JV and Middle school teams done this year? Does it look like there is a lot of talent coming up for the next few years? I haven’t watched either team play this year, so I was kind of curious to hear if the talent level is comparable to what we’ve had the past few years.

GMS lost 2 games this year sounds like one of thier better teams (record wise). JV lost to Baylor last night 24 to 20. Tight game fumbles killed them or they would have won by 14 or more. One of the fumbles was on the 1 yard line. I thought they looked good other than that.