Lewis County vs Hickman County

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickman County sits at 2-4 overall with wins over Spring Hill & Summit; losses to Harpeth, Giles County, Marshall County, & Fairview. Their next 2 contests are against Lewis County (this week) and Page (next week).

In the season's final 2 games the Bulldogs will face East Hickman and Waverly. I would be very surprised if Hickman County did not win both of those games to reach AT LEAST 4 wins on the season.

Now here is the problem..........

Football "experts" believe that it is going to take a 5-5 overall record to reach the TSSAA State Playoffs. This means that Hickman County will have to pull off an upset against either Lewis County or Page. Lewis County and Page are very comparable teams as we saw in their 18-15 meeting just a few weeks ago.

Can the Bulldogs pull off an upset against 1 of those 2 teams and go on to reach the state playoffs in Coach Rewis' first season at the helm?

This has always been a huge rivalry. Here in recent years it's lost a bit of the luster it once had, due to both teams being down. LC is fighting its way back to the top and looking to make a run. HC is still down and I really don't see it being a game. Good luck to both.

My pick-

LC-42

HC-7

No way will this happen. Lewis may win, but not by that.

Edited by hchsbulldogfan

No way will this happen. Lewis may win, but not by that.

Everybody else thinks they will win by that much..i mean if they let Summitt score 20 on them then i'm pretty sure Lewis County could score 42. And Trust me it would be pretty hard for yall to score 7 points on us. Cause our defense will BUST yall in the mouth and the mighty Bulldogs will lay down and call for the momma dog to protect them. :roflol: :roflol:

Everybody else thinks they will win by that much..i mean if they let Summitt score 20 on them then i'm pretty sure Lewis County could score 42. And Trust me it would be pretty hard for yall to score 7 points on us. Cause our defense will BUST yall in the mouth and the mighty Bulldogs will lay down and call for the momma dog to protect them. :roflol: :roflol:

Coach Rewis isn't a coach that run's the score up. A win is a win. Our JV got some playing time in the Summit game. Lewis may win but I will surprised if they score 42 points on us, please how many times this year have you scored that on teams this year. We've had some players out in the last couple of games from various injuries but they should be back by Friday night's game.

Coach Rewis isn't a coach that run's the score up. A win is a win. Our JV got some playing time in the Summit game. Lewis may win but I will surprised if they score 42 points on us, please how many times this year have you scored that on teams this year. We've had some players out in the last couple of games from various injuries but they should be back by Friday night's game.

We put up 46 on Summitt.. we put up 46 on Creekwood. We put up 35 on East Hickman because we put in our JV during the third Quarter.

Edited by LCPanthers

This game will be a barn burner. There have been too many years of upsets and hard fought games going back to the 1920s. Don't underestimate those daggum Bulldogs or they will bite you. With that being said I think the Panthers will TCB and win in a close one.

Wont be close Lewis is a hard hitting team which has been Fvs best challenge by far always will come out and bust you in the mouth.

We put up 46 on Summitt.. we put up 46 on Creekwood. We put up 35 on East Hickman because we put in our JV during the third Quarter.

Also because those three teams are HORENDOUS!!!! You failed to mention that you put 6 and 14 up on Perry Co. and Fairview. You beat Hickman by maybe two touchdowns. You get drilled by Marshall and Giles and then you squeak by Spring Hill. But even then, y'all still brag about beating Columbia in a scrimmage. Then you, viewcrew, and volscout have a sleepover and play world of witchcraft all night, talk about how much you hate giles and marshall and dream about how great you'll be next year. Y'all crack me up soo much!!! Please never go away so I'll never have to worry about finding good entertainment.

Also because those three teams are HORENDOUS!!!! You failed to mention that you put 6 and 14 up on Perry Co. and Fairview. You beat Hickman by maybe two touchdowns. You get drilled by Marshall and Giles and then you squeak by Spring Hill. But even then, y'all still brag about beating Columbia in a scrimmage. Then you, viewcrew, and volscout have a sleepover and play world of witchcraft all night, talk about how much you hate giles and marshall and dream about how great you'll be next year. Y'all crack me up soo much!!! Please never go away so I'll never have to worry about finding good entertainment.

Cowgirl Im really concerned that you are dangerous to young men in this sport. Talking about sleepovers and such. You are probably a supporter of Barney Franks? You have a disorder for sure a little bit perferted as well. Lets talk football instead of your dreams of all male slumber parties. You do know young men see this dont you? You do care right?

Lewis is a hard hitting team which has been Fvs best challenge by far

Cheatham County has been Fairview's best challenge to date this season. Not Lewis County. Not Page. Not Marshall County. Not Hickman County. Not East Hickman. Not Northwest. The Cheatham County game was a 26-12 contest and the Cubs had two touchdowns called back in that one for holding penalties.