SCIENCE HILL @ BOONE

FUB

They're gonna have more to worry about than just #27 on defense (#47, #6) that are gonna be eyeing their "star running back". As for offense #45 and #33 known as the "dynamic duo"...gonna be a long night for ol Daniel Boone!

(Shout-out to #42 :D , bout to bring the fire on the special teams )

Thanks for letting us know what numbers will be worn tonight, that really tells us a lot about what is gonna happen in the game tonight. will any of the science hill players be wearing the number 43 or 25?

Thanks for letting us know what numbers will be worn tonight, that really tells us a lot about what is gonna happen in the game tonight. will any of the science hill players be wearing the number 43 or 25?

If he would have used names would you have known who he was talking about or who to look for? I watched the Science Hill South game and everything he said (every number) made perfect since. Had he just said their names I wouldn't have had a clue. Why do you always seem to be reading the book nobody else knows about? :wacko: You need to turn the book you have in your hand into the library and check out the one EVERYBODY ELSE is reading. It's called "Big 8 Conference Football".

If he would have used names would you have known who he was talking about or who to look for? I watched the Science Hill South game and everything he said (every number) made perfect since. Had he just said their names I wouldn't have had a clue. Why do you always seem to be reading the book nobody else knows about? :wacko: You need to turn the book you have in your hand into the library and check out the one EVERYBODY ELSE is reading. It's called "Big 8 Conference Football".

No, i would not have known who the players were if he would have used names, but i would have rather had him elaborate on why he thought they were so good. Or why they are going to hurt our running back, or why they would want to do so.

Are you sure you even know how to read books? Cheap I know but not as cheap as your comment.

Edited by visionbcreality

coach Carter

number of kids

feeder program

I could go on and on

I think you are right FUB, Science Hill has all the pieces their, the financial support, the pool of students to draw from, the jr. toppers, and a pretty dang good ball coach. I see no reason why in the next couple of year they can't start producing teams that can compete with the Maryvilles of the state. The only thing that worries me is that with the new stadium and the new coach, if they can't get a win over d-b either this year or next will the fans get frustrated with Carter and start looking for ways to get him out of there? I ain't saying they will or they should, but i could see how it could happen.

I think you are right FUB, Science Hill has all the pieces their, the financial support, the pool of students to draw from, the jr. toppers, and a pretty dang good ball coach. I see no reason why in the next couple of year they can't start producing teams that can compete with the Maryvilles of the state. The only thing that worries me is that with the new stadium and the new coach, if they can't get a win over d-b either this year or next will the fans get frustrated with Carter and start looking for ways to get him out of there? I ain't saying they will or they should, but i could see how it could happen.

well put, the db thing will take care of its self i think.

coach Carter

number of kids

feeder program

I could go on and on

I don't get it?

coach Carter....has never had a power house before

feeder program......you've always had a good one

I could go on and on......please do

When your talking about power houses your talking about teams like Maryville, Riverdale, Alcoa etc. etc. Science Hill nor DB will ever be a "power house" You couldn't combine DB and SH with Clark and Carter on the side line and beat Maryville. Pick a year, last year, this year, next year, the year after, it ain't gonna happen. If DB or SH plays Maryville in the playoffs Maryville will have their subs in the entire forth quarter.

Power House.......Give me a break. :)

You guys are killing me. Lay off the gin & juice.:)

I know... I just like to argue. :blush: You should see the can I opened up on the Mo West Sevier CO thread. :popcorneater:

:) You might want to jump back over on that Mo West Sevier Co thread and see if you can get the lid back on that can. I can't believe you were stupid enough to alert me. The gift that just keeps on giving. Will it ever end? :)