1A Top Ten October 3, 2011

pegleg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure that is how they are ranked according to where they are placed in this spreadsheet?

Yes. That's why its called playoff ranking after week 6. There are 24 playoff spots counting wildcards. PC is 22. There are some adjustments that will be made after week 10 games are played to allow for teams who get byes for winning their District or Region. In some cases 2nd place teams will get a bye. PC may pull a bye if they finish 2nd in the District. Seeding will depend on what happens with the number crunching for the outcomes of other games as well. Non district/region games can have a bigger impact on this than people realize.

I think Huntingdon should be 3rd maybe if they upset Milan which I predict then they can move up a spot. I do think Wayne County and South Pittsburg should be switched however, no disrespect to Wayne County fans and players at all, all that matters is the rankings at the end really and who has that gold football

I think everybody from WC agrees that SP should be #1 until somebody takes it from them.

I think everybody from WC agrees that SP should be #1 until somebody takes it from them.

Agreed! Nobody knows who the best team is right now and won't til dec 3! So until somebody else raises the gold football SP is where everybody else wants to be! I'm sure it excites some of the kids but think the polls are just a guess and no more.

Agreed! Nobody knows who the best team is right now and won't til dec 3! So until somebody else raises the gold football SP is where everybody else wants to be! I'm sure it excites some of the kids but think the polls are just a guess and no more.

its all political and who's more popular, it all shouldn't matter

Yes. That's why its called playoff ranking after week 6. There are 24 playoff spots counting wildcards. PC is 22. There are some adjustments that will be made after week 10 games are played to allow for teams who get byes for winning their District or Region. In some cases 2nd place teams will get a bye. PC may pull a bye if they finish 2nd in the District. Seeding will depend on what happens with the number crunching for the outcomes of other games as well. Non district/region games can have a bigger impact on this than people realize.

I see, ...Like someone else said on here...it's just confusing at this point...guess we will just have to be patient.