Riverdale - Blackman

warrior82dad

Best thing Coach Robbins does is teach QBs how to 'read' defenses. Before he started coaching Sonny Gray look at how may picks he threw compared to afterwards.

You're right, He teaches that and many other things very well.

You commented about MTSU's QB coach. With the changes that took place last week (Willie Simmons leaving) I'm not sure who the MTSU QB coach is today. I'm sure Coach Stockstill could be doing it but he can't have the time to be a QB coach. I hear Kelly Holcumb (a Robbins product who has had a little success) :rolleyes: has been working with the Raider starting QB some and I wonder if he might take the MT quarterback coaching job. The MTSU QB has a gun for an arm, but he having never been a starting QB in high school could still use coaching on the fine details of being a really great QB.

Back to the subject... Coach Shad had done a super job surrounding himself with great coaches and all the Murfreesboro/Rutherford Co. schools are fortunate, We have so many good coaches in this area.

Edited by DaBlueRaider

CAN YOU SAY DISTRICT CHAMPS?....DISTRICT CHAMPS WOOOOO HOOOOOO I am so proud of the boys for reaching the first step of their goals what used to be a for gone conclusion of winning district it is nice to get it back I believe this is the first time since 07 that we won the district now we are in the playoffs and anything can happeN...HOTEL MOTEL AINT NO PLACE LIKE RIVERDALE

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU SAY DISTRICT CHAMPS?....DISTRICT CHAMPS WOOOOO HOOOOOO I am so proud of the boys for reaching the first step of their goals what used to be a for gone conclusion of winning district it is nice to get it back I believe this is the first time since 07 that we won the district now we are in the playoffs and anything can happeN...HOTEL MOTEL AINT NO PLACE LIKE RIVERDALE

BUMP! :hungry:

This will look nice on the field house door when we meet again. THANKS :thumb:

GO BLAZE!

thanks for what?...congratulating my WARRIORS for winning the district after oakland loss?...

Haven't your heard?... Any thing you say or do, can and will be used against you. :rolleyes: By winning the district, You've stole one of Blackmans goals for this season.

I just hope the Blaze (with the Train) and Warriors meet again this year. :popcorneater:

GO BLAZE!