Riverdale - Blackman

warrior82dad

Wouldnt expect any thing else from a division game. Good win for the Warriors!! I hope the train is ok and we may see them again soon down the road....Cudo's to Strickland and Coach Shad for the game planning. its odvious they saw someting on film withthe short passing game. They took advantage of both starting corners being out. Blackman's improving and wouldnt expect any else from a Coach Shad team...No time for let downs, Cookevilles no patsy....Go Warriors....

Wouldnt expect any thing else from a division game. Good win for the Warriors!! I hope the train is ok and we may see them again soon down the road....Cudo's to Strickland and Coach Shad for the game planning. its odvious they saw someting on film withthe short passing game. They took advantage of both starting corners being out. Blackman's improving and wouldnt expect any else from a Coach Shad team...No time for let downs, Cookevilles no patsy....Go Warriors....

Are u Deante's dad?

Really Good Game! Riverdale's front seven was the best we have faced this year. Proud of er guys for hanging tough in the face of adversity. I would give us a B, good effort but some really sloppy play. I would have liked to see the outcome with our big toe running, but you can't pour the milk back in the cow. Great lesson learned for alot of doubters including some on er sideline. :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! hanging tough in the face of adversity.

Edited by mykidsdad

Blackman district championship hopes are gone but we can still finish 2nd. Here is what needs to happen. (2 Scenarios - maybe more)

Tonight -

Oakland beats Smyrna - knocks Smyrna out of contention for 2nd place - Go Patriots

Week 10

Blackman beats Wolverines - Would give Blackman 3-2 district record - Go Blaze

Smyrna beats Siegel - knocks Siegel out of contention for 2nd place - Go Bulldogs

Riverdale beats Oakland - Riverdale wins district championship and gives Oakland 2nd district loss.

Go Warriors - boy it was hard to type that.

Riverdale wins district at 5-0

Blackman and Oakland are tied at 3-2 and Blackman wins tiebreaker since Blackman beat Oakland

Siegel and Smyrna tie 2-3 so they would be 4th and 5th.

Or

Smyrna beats Oakland - Smyrna and Oakland each have 2 losses

Week 10

Blackman beats Wolverines

Smyrna beats Siegel

Riverdale beats Oakland

Blackman and Smyrna are tied at 3-2 - Blackman wins tiebreaker

Oakland and Siegel end up at 2-3

Blackman district championship hopes are gone but we can still finish 2nd. Here is what needs to happen. (2 Scenarios - maybe more)

Tonight -

Oakland beats Smyrna - knocks Smyrna out of contention for 2nd place - Go Patriots

Week 10

Smyrna beats Siegel - knocks Siegel out of contention for 2nd place - Go Bulldogs

Riverdale beats Oakland - Riverdale wins district championship and gives Oakland 2nd district loss.

Blackman and Oakland are tied at 3-2 and Blackman wins tiebreaker since Blackman beat Oakland

Or

Week 10

Smyrna beats Siegel

Riverdale beats Oakland

Haha thanks! I was wondering about this earlier, I could only think about who needs to win an lose for Riverdale.

But u really wanted to know how everyone else would place so u made it so easy, now after the games I cam glance back at this an see what track we are all on:)

Tonight -

Week 10

Or

Week 10

Smyrna beats Siegel

Riverdale beats Oakland

WOW! Now that took some effort. Bottom line I don't see how Oakland beats Smyrner or Riverdale. I do think that if Oakland beats Smyrner then Smyrner may lay down for the rest of the season. Thus leaving us tied with Seigal and Seigal wins the tie breaker head to head. Should Smyrner beat Oakland then it's on with Seigal. To me Smyrner is the more dangerous of the three. :popcorneater:

WOW! Now that took some effort. Bottom line I don't see how Oakland beats Smyrner or Riverdale. I do think that if Oakland beats Smyrner then Smyrner may lay down for the rest of the season. Thus leaving us tied with Seigal and Seigal wins the tie breaker head to head. Should Smyrner beat Oakland then it's on with Seigal. To me Smyrner is the more dangerous of the three. :popcorneater:

Yea, I actually had to use my brain to do that. I have a headache now.

Wow - pressures on, I hope I'm right.

I'm sure u will be right, I want Blackman 2nd because y'all are hands down the best team we played. And contrary to many posters on this board believe y'all are not just a 1 trick pony. Yes I -train is a beast but y'all definitely have some offensive weapons besides him. Plus your defense isn't no slouch eitheir! Y'all pushed us to create those fumbles and the interception and really kept your selves in the whole game till the final seconds!

When it is R'dale vs Oakland, you can throw out the records and odds. BOTH teams get up for this game if no other one during the season. I compare it to the Alabama vs Auburn feud each year. <_<

Now is not the time to take ANY team or game for granted. That kind of thinking leaves teams at home and turning in their equipment.

If Coach A ever wanted to really shut me up, this is his best chance since he got here. I sincerely hope he does. What about it Coach, got a 2004 kind of year in you?

Ok.

Riverdale clinches district with win which is actually good for Blackman.

Battle for 2nd -

Blackman can clinch 2nd with win over Lavergne and Siegel loss to Smyrna.

Oakland has to beat Riverdale and hope for Siegel win over Smyrna to send into 3 way tie

Smyrna has to beat Siegel and hope for Lavergne win over Blackman

Siegel has to beat Smyrna and hope for Riverdale win over Oakland to send into a 2 way tie with Blackman if it beats Lavergne.

If 3 way tie between Blackman, Oakland, and Smyrna - Blackman gets 2nd

If 3 way tie between Blackman, Siegel, and Oakland - I don't have a clue.

If Blackman loses to Lavergne then I don't care who gets 2nd.

Edited by Blazeallthewaze