Riverdale - Blackman

warrior82dad

Fellers iz thay a link whur this 'un can bee watched??.....Eye wood evun put mommaSTARS out in tha rain wif rabbitt ears and luminum foil if'un eye haiv two.... :thumb:

http://www.mytv30web.com/newsroom/sports/tnl/ but i dount no if thay strem it onlyne. wgns strems the raydeo brodkast or yu ken send mommaSTARs to cookvull draygen a wyre bak to yur tv.

Do you have any ideas where a person might find a more professional photo? I've heard that they have this site (something like MYMVP.COM) that has great high school photos. Maybe he should check it out. :popcorneater:

Ok I'm so lost, I don't see photos but maybe that's because I only get on here from my iPhone. And I'm a girl so I'm just like really confused!!!! And I looked to see what mymvp.com was and I don't know because it came up like a weird website!

Ok I'm so lost, I don't see photos but maybe that's because I only get on here from my iPhone. And I'm a girl so I'm just like really confused!!!! And I looked to see what mymvp.com was and I don't know because it came up like a weird website!

OK, (my mistake) try my-mvp.com and you may understand. :flower: Tons of great football photos.