16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Hardin Valley
    • Oak Ridge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that i know for sure is we have kept our star healthy. We plan on knocking your qb out for the third game this week! Lets get it on!

Been thinking of and answer to this statement for over an hour and there just isn't one without sinking lower than the other poster.

Soooo just ROLL WILDCATS ROLL friday night. Get em down and don't let em up!! Don't let off in the 2nd half. Let's show em that we're tuff, Make em holler that's enough hey roll wildcats roll!!!!

Did I say ROLL WILDCATS ROLL ?

Been thinking of and answer to this statement for over an hour and there just isn't one without sinking lower than the other poster.

Soooo just ROLL WILDCATS ROLL friday night. Get em down and don't let em up!! Don't let off in the 2nd half. Let's show em that we're tuff, Make em holler that's enough hey roll wildcats roll!!!!

Did I say ROLL WILDCATS ROLL ?

no, their isn't bounder, you got that right. At OR i like to think we are a classier program then that. And i don't think this

Hardin Valley players coach would be very happy about what one of his players wrote on here about hurting another player. I don't think OR needs anymore motivation then we already have, but he is just adding to it, so let him keep on.