Mckenzie @ Huntingdon!

Butchie

Some of us have to work daily. Ole butchie can cover, no need for at least me to chime in ever two minutes. I have full confidence in the Rebels, in fact the underdog role seems very interesting this year. I sure hope the Stangs are over looking the ability of a few games we lacked in. I promise, what you think against the Gleason game will be far more different than that. I'm very anxious to see what happens Friday. Only time will tell, that's for sure. And if Comer was to hug Swenson, it'll only be to give condolense to that undefeated season washing down the drain.............. :roflol:

Underdog? Heck y'all have won the past five. We're just honored to be on the field with you Rebs. Second most wins in west TN since 06. I'd say Huntingdon would be the underdog

quote name='LeggoStangs' timestamp='1318457591' post='2699544']

Underdog? Heck y'all have won the past five. We're just honored to be on the field with you Rebs. Second most wins in west TN since 06. I'd say Huntingdon would be the underdog

All Bull Aside...Us Posters For The Rebels Are On Here Just To Have Fun...And If Huntingdon Wins....it really hurts to say this Then So What...It's Been Fun Harrassing Ya'll All Week And We'll Move On To West Carroll. But Hey, It's Been fun...And It Adds Drama to The Game! And When our District Opponents gets Stronger It Makes Us Stronger...So All You Other Hosers Out There Need To take Notice District 13 Is A Beast And Getting Bigger! :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

All Bull Aside...Us Posters For The Rebels Are On Here Just To Have Fun...And If Huntingdon Wins....it really hurts to say this Then So What...It's Been Fun Harrassing Ya'll All Week And We'll Move On To West Carroll. But Hey, It's Been fun...And It Adds Drama to The Game! And When our District Opponents gets Stronger It Makes Us Stronger...So All You Other Hosers Out There Need To take Notice District 13 Is A Beast And Getting Bigger! :roflolk:

Awwwww man. You keep that up and I will have to like you. :roflol:

Radio been on the good stuff!!! Rebels may be the underdog but we ain't that far under!!!! Jeez!!! It's no secret the Rebels are rebuilding aznd have had some tough outings early in the season BUT, the past few weeks we've come around just fine thank you and we WILL show up at Paul Ward Stadium to do business. Who wins? Time will tell but I can tell the Mustangs this, the Rebels ain't gonna roll over and give it to ya'll!!!!! If you do get it you will earn every single point of it!!!! The hard way.

:popcorneater: :popcorneater: Mckenzie better lace em up good Friday. Huntingdon is on a roll they whipped Milan! MILAN!!!! Come on man Milan! I think the rest of the state woke up and looked at Huntingdon when that happened. Milan !!

LOL, That Won't Matter Much Friday....Maybe We Should Play Milan In Our Homecoming? :roflolk:

Well It Was Sorta A Quiet Night Last Night...It Seems I Have Most Of Huntingdon Convinced That They Will Lose...Signed A Few Of Em Up As Future Rebel Supporters...All In A Weeks Work I Guess. :roflolk: Our Newest Member Is Stang 50...Everyone Welcome Him To Our Club! :roflol:

Edited by Butchie

Well It Was Sorta A Quiet Night Last Night...It Seems I Have Most Of Huntingdon Convinced That They Will Lose...Signed A Few Of Em Up As Future Rebel Supporters...All In A Weeks Work I Guess. :roflolk: Our Newest Member Is Stang 50...Everyone Welcome Him To Our Club! :roflol:

Butthead I mean butchie, Im sorry to inform you that we had to deny your application due to your frequent visits to the blue oyster bar. No Daisys allowed over here bub!