Is Dyersburg foreal !?

USCSIGNEE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally dont think theyre ready for the show just yet...but i do believe stowe knows exactly what hes doin...ur lucky to have him...

13AA is down and it wont be long before dyersburg is back on top...wont be this year...maybe not next but ive heard obions graduating several and crockett is a ways off...haywood hasnt done anything since stowe left...i think dyersburg has the brightest future of any of the 13AA programs...good luck...ps im a fan of coach wheeler and covington...guys a classic hardnose coach

regarding the "foreal" talk...not this year...just keep getting that foundation set

You are right about the trojans getting work done against teams they are supposed to beat..... wait ....... they were picked to finish last this year in a few polls.... so they have recently been getting a little bit of respect because of how they are handling those teams like a good team should, with goose-eggs on the board, and held covington to 8 points i believe going into the fourth quarter. I wouldn't say they are legit contender yet, but they have impressed me but if they are going to make a run.. they still have a way to go, need to work on their offense a bit, but defense and special teams are looking good.

You are right about the trojans getting work done against teams they are supposed to beat..... wait ....... they were picked to finish last this year in a few polls.... so they have recently been getting a little bit of respect because of how they are handling those teams like a good team should, with goose-eggs on the board, and held covington to 8 points i believe going into the fourth quarter. I wouldn't say they are legit contender yet, but they have impressed me but if they are going to make a run.. they still have a way to go, need to work on their offense a bit, but defense and special teams are looking good.

Actually Dyersburg was winning at Covington 8-0 with 5 min left in the game and self destructed. Game was alot closer than the 21-8 score.

how do the trojans stack up against... GIBSON Co and RIPLEY???

quote name='SonOfMandingo' timestamp='1318179171' post='2696619']

Looking for the Trojans to be 7-2 rolling into Rebel County here in a couple of weeks. Any thoughts?

Trojans will take out Ripley and Gibson Co. ,making the trip to OC a test for the Rebels none would have given much thought till last 3 weeks...OC feeling pressure should they lose to Covington which is highly probable..