Henry County vs. Dickson County

RedSwarm10

You aren't a true Patriot talking like this. I suspect you have a son playing for Dickson and in that case you should be rooting for DC. However, I won't bash HC for any reason. I'm a former player and alum but no matter where my kids play I will always be a Patriot.

I wonder if Pat73 was a member of the 72 Patriots(6-5) and he finished in 73 or was on the 1 and 9 pats of 73. Either way, Bill Hudson should be able to shed some light on his identity.

GO BIG RED

Ok how bout 56-28? That sound better? Lol

Still off! You have about 2 touchdowns too many for Dickson Co...and that is being generous!

Pat73...Ray running for a long touchdown happens atleast 2-3 times a night...way to pull that one out of left field! Tell me something like what the band played or how they were dressed, lol, that will be something you can't pull out of a newspaper.

Dickson County defeated Clarksville tonight 52-45, turning next week's "Battle of the Barrel" into "Battle of the District". Where's the defense in this district? Seems like every game that doesn't involve us is a shootout.

On a side note, Patriot Freshmen defeated the Milan Bulldog Freshmen last night by a score of 54-38, giving them a finishing record of a perfect 7-0.

On another side note, the Inman Bulldogs,three time defending West Tennessee middle school champions,will play in Dyersburg a week from tonight,Oct. 25,the winner playing in Memphis the following Saturday for the championship.

GO INMAN BULLDOGS and GO BIG RED

Where has RW been? It isn't like him to stay out of the mix for this long.

To be quite honest, I am bored with games like this. It's not our fault that the year we have our best team, all of our opponents are awful...and it will be that way until rounds three, four, and five. This game will be a total blowout...not even close...it's virtually meaningless because they can't play with us under ANY circumstances. If we play poorly, we will destroy them. We need to avoid injuries, because that's the only thing between us and a state title. We have a few more games against pitiful opponents...we just need to stay healthy until it really matters that we play well.

To be quite honest, I am bored with games like this. It's not our fault that the year we have our best team, all of our opponents are awful...and it will be that way until rounds three, four, and five. This game will be a total blowout...not even close...it's virtually meaningless because they can't play with us under ANY circumstances. If we play poorly, we will destroy them. We need to avoid injuries, because that's the only thing between us and a state title. We have a few more games against pitiful opponents...we just need to stay healthy until it really matters that we play well.

The same thing has happened to Powell out east. Outside of Oak Ridge, district 3-AAA is horrible this year. Karns has been a pleasant surprise, but Hardin Valley took a step back this year, Anderson County and Clinton haven't been the same since they graduated some top tier talent, both Knox Halls and Knox Central have been going through some pretty lean years (something they're not used to), and Campbell County is Campbell County. In fact, since reclassification, only Powell (25-7), AC (22-12), and OR (21-12) have winning records.

I still think you guys are the team to beat in 5A this year.

Edited by osunut2

do know barry jackson?

Of course we do. Now here's a few questions for you. Answer them all and we'll welcome you as a prodigal, though maligned, son. Miss even one and you're busted.

1 Driving out of town you pass a cafe called Eakers. Staying on that road will take you where?

2 With what business was "Uncle Lee" involved?

3 What restaurant was on Bull Durham road?

4 The Old Oak Tree restaurant at Buchanon Marina had what unusual feature?

5 Bill Hudson was your coach? Where did he go to college?

6 The carburetor plant made what brand of carburetor?

7 What did Bill Hudson do after college?

8 Name as many retired professional athletes from Henry County as you can.

9 Name a doctor who practiced in Henry County in 1973.

10 "The Catfish" is located at the intersection of what 2 streets?

Edited by FactsOnly

Of course we do. Now here's a few questions for you. Answer them all and we'll welcome you as a prodigal, though maligned, son. Miss even one and you're busted.

1 Driving out of town you pass a cafe called Eakers. Staying on that road will take you where?

....man...I wish we could all play this game!! Finally...a test I could "ace"!!

The sticks

Fried Chicken Dealer

Kevin Costner's Bar and Grill

It was built in an oak tree like Swiss Family Robinson!

Colonel Sanders's School for Gifted Individuals

Holly four barreled double pumpers

Coach Football, duh!!

Mean Joe Johnson and Pat Riley

Dr. Feelgood

The one I'm eating a catfish dinner on as I type this post.

I live here and I couldn't tell you all these....I'm an implant though!!! This is a joke. Please don't anyone think I am serious with my answers.

Edited by matt_8777

The sticks

Fried Chicken Dealer

Kevin Costner's Bar and Grill

It was built in an oak tree like Swiss Family Robinson!

Colonel Sanders's School for Gifted Individuals

Holly four barreled double pumpers

Coach Football, duh!!

Mean Joe Johnson and Pat Riley

Dr. Feelgood

The one I'm eating a catfish dinner on as I type this post.

I live here and I couldn't tell you all these....I'm an implant though!!! This is a joke. Please don't anyone think I am serious with my answers.

You were actually correct on one of these....care to guess which one??