Humboldt travels to Trenton.

JungleJim125

I don't believe this game will be on the net or radio. It is a shame to 93.7 will carry the Milan- Ripley and 97.7 will carry the Tca game. I am hearing maybe next season the Viking will be streamline on the net! If not Humboldt needs to get their crap togather and maybe go back to 1190 cause somebody needs to broadcat these kids the future is bright from what i hear for the Vikings.So maybe someone will step up to the plate next seson!

I'm like Mr Bigster posted on here a few weeks ago. Are all the Peabody fans in hibernation! Just wondering you hardly ever see a Tide poster anymore!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zebra.This could be a big game for Trenton.Hard to believe because a lot of people arent giving Trenton any credit but they just might get to the playoffs if I have my math right.Dont think they can get in as a wildcard with their overall record but the top 2 teams in the district go so if Trenton does beat Humboldt,then I think they are definitely in as the #2 seed.Even if they lose,they still have agreat shot if my math is right .If Treton wins,they are probably in with games left against Greenfield and Halls which they would be favored.A loss would give the Tide 2 losses in the district.They will have beaten Lake Co and South Fulton.Lake Co still has Humboldt left and a loss there would give Lake Co another loss.So that makes the Lake Co-South Fulton this week very big.A loss to South Fulton and a loss to Humboldt would be devastating.If Lake Co beats South Fulton,and loses to Humboldt and beats Halls then Lake Co could finish in a 2 way tie with Trenton and Trenton would have the #2 seed.Lake Co needs to win over South Fulton,then have Union City beat South Fulton the following week and I believe that would be a 3 tie and I'm assuming the best overall record which would go to Lake Co.Union City would need to win to get them in the playoffs.If South Fulton wins both games against Union City and Lake Co ..never mind..My head hurts.Still some big games but Trenton still has a chance at the #2 seed as long as it's not a 3 way tie or unless Union City wins out against Humboldt and South Fulton.

Wow Mr. Bigster thats just to confusing for a man of my staus! But i do aree lots of ways to get in the playoffs still. The next three games are vital for all contenders for the District crown. So lets get it on!

Well,

Tonight should be a beautiful night. I know that the intensity level has been alot different this week for the Humboldt boys. I hope to see them come out of the gate hot tonight and never look back... this is one of those games that you look forward to every year. I pray for an injury free game and great sportsmanship during this heated rivalry. It should be a good one. Go Vikings!!!