Humboldt travels to Trenton.

JungleJim125

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt's D will be there with a much improved O.

King,

I am very much in agreement with you. These past two games i have to give a 'Standing O' to the play calling of the coaching staff. They went into Halls and threw the ball like i was hoping that they would and continued it against Greenfield. It has given alot of confidence to the young QB. He is now looking at where his WRs are rather than doing a three step and throw as far as you can toward the sideline. I look for Humboldt to come out hot against Trenton. I know that Trenton might have alot riding on this one, but this is a rivalry game and Humboldt will be there ready to play, you have my word. The coaches have created monsters on Defense this year... Definitely head hunting. Our O will be Key in this one.. If we come out early and establish our passing game along with our running game, this will be a long night for the Tide. If we dont, it could come down to the end.. Humboldt has to stay focused in this one... i have noticed that the players have been getting a little cocky a little to early in games. We will have to play til the end in this one. I expect the same intensity of the Jo Byrns game if not more. I am excited for this one. I watched the Trenton Milan game. I expect them to be alot better for this game.

tho not my pick of score..as the season has progressed Vikings early success against JB and Milan may be false warnings as to their 'reality'...Peabody has gotten better weeekly and will give the Vikes more than they may have expected 2-3 weeks ago.. if Peabody's D stands up the game is theirs..hopefully an injury free game ..

WHAT......You must not have seen the Vikings play this year. They will win this by 2 TD's or more. The Vikings are for real this year.

King,

I am very much in agreement with you. These past two games i have to give a 'Standing O' to the play calling of the coaching staff. They went into Halls and threw the ball like i was hoping that they would and continued it against Greenfield. It has given alot of confidence to the young QB. He is now looking at where his WRs are rather than doing a three step and throw as far as you can toward the sideline. I look for Humboldt to come out hot against Trenton. I know that Trenton might have alot riding on this one, but this is a rivalry game and Humboldt will be there ready to play, you have my word. The coaches have created monsters on Defense this year... Definitely head hunting. Our O will be Key in this one.. If we come out early and establish our passing game along with our running game, this will be a long night for the Tide. If we dont, it could come down to the end.. Humboldt has to stay focused in this one... i have noticed that the players have been getting a little cocky a little to early in games. We will have to play til the end in this one. I expect the same intensity of the Jo Byrns game if not more. I am excited for this one. I watched the Trenton Milan game. I expect them to be alot better for this game.

I agree to a point the passing game as improved. But taking nothing from the Yellowjackets and the Tigers they 2-12 combined. Peabody will come to play as the Tide does every year. The next 3 games we will see how much the Vikings passing game as improved! As u say the players do not need to get the big head! If the Vikings do play as well and the O line shows and plays as they did at JB. Complete a pass here and there i can see the Vikings winning big! But the Vikings best not come to Trenton with a swelled head. Because the Tide could very well ambush the Vikings! Good luck to both Friday night looking for a big crowd in Trenton Friday night!

I agree to a point the passing game as improved. But taking nothing from the Yellowjackets and the Tigers they 2-12 combined. Peabody will come to play as the Tide does every year. The next 3 games we will see how much the Vikings passing game as improved! As u say the players do not need to get the big head! If the Vikings do play as well and the O line shows and plays as they did at JB. Complete a pass here and there i can see the Vikings winning big! But the Vikings best not come to Trenton with a swelled head. Because the Tide could very well ambush the Vikings! Good luck to both Friday night looking for a big crowd in Trenton Friday night!

I hope to see a great fought battle with the Vikes on top at the end... GO VIKINGS!!!!

As I've been saying. Humboldt's going to show up and play regardless of what we say and what we think. These guys have their heads on, they are focusing and executing. Along with that the coaches are looking in all areas of tallents so that opponents are unable to focus on one issue. Humboldt's O'line was weak, they worked on that - Humboldt's passing game was weak - they have worked on that - Humboldt's defense was strong - they've made it stronger. Humboldt's been labeled as one dimensional - if you can't stop it - why change it. We are capable of passing and we will, we have several receivers and backs with great hands. We are capable of running and we will.

:ph34r: Carefull we may unleash something on ya. :ph34r:

As I've been saying. Humboldt's going to show up and play regardless of what we say and what we think. These guys have their heads on, they are focusing and executing. Along with that the coaches are looking in all areas of tallents so that opponents are unable to focus on one issue. Humboldt's O'line was weak, they worked on that - Humboldt's passing game was weak - they have worked on that - Humboldt's defense was strong - they've made it stronger. Humboldt's been labeled as one dimensional - if you can't stop it - why change it. We are capable of passing and we will, we have several receivers and backs with great hands. We are capable of running and we will.

Is this game going to be broadcast on the internet, if so whats the radio site?

If the Vikings oline comes out firing off the ball and opens up holes for the number of backs the Vikings can run at u! Peabody's problem this year has been size and they have not had the athletes they had in past. As i posted Peabody will come to play.Peabody just don't have the talent this season to play with the Vikings! I look for the Tide to play Humboldt tough for the first half. If the Vikings can throw a pass on two in the mix that will cause havic for the defense and coaching staff for the Tide. The Vikings must put togather a passing game if they are to go deep into the playoffs! We will see if the passing game has improved Friday night! Humboldt's first trip to the new stadium should be a standing room only crowd! Good luck to both the Tide and Vikings!

Edited by zebra99

Is this game going to be broadcast on the internet, if so whats the radio site?

I don't believe this game will be on the net or radio. It is a shame to 93.7 will carry the Milan- Ripley and 97.7 will carry the Tca game. I am hearing maybe next season the Viking will be streamline on the net! If not Humboldt needs to get their crap togather and maybe go back to 1190 cause somebody needs to broadcat these kids the future is bright from what i hear for the Vikings.So maybe someone will step up to the plate next seson!