Clarksville Academy @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Yeah, games can ruin your outlook on a weekend for sure. A couple of weekends ago I had a rare "perfect" weekend where all of my teams won...JB AAA Jr Pro, JB, Vols, Titans, and Da Bears.

As far as errors in the article, I did notice this and wish it were not an error...

But Jo Byrns figures to be a much tougher opponent than Portland. Tailback Frankie Traughber was a problem for the Academy last year and will be hard to handle tonight and quarterback Kevin Adkins has All-State caliber ability.

yeah that kid has been something to watch. does anyone know if he is going to play college ball?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably at Wal Mart buying tissues... :roflol:

Nope not at Wal Mart. I guess we are working jobs that don't allow us to social network that often......but then again some cougars don't write much on blog sights, we will see after tonight who is the district 10 top team. Good Luck and Go Cougars!!!!

Nope not at Wal Mart. I guess we are working jobs that don't allow us to social network that often......but then again some cougars don't write much on blog sights, we will see after tonight who is the district 10 top team. Good Luck and Go Cougars!!!!

[/quot

that's what I'm talking about... GO COUGARS!!!!