Clarksville Academy @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, why? You sure have been sounding like a fan...

Its not my school either but I think he is correct anyway. Also, no excuse, injuries are part of the game. JBS has been hit pretty hard w/ them this year. Even still, this will be a tough game for CA to win regardless of the injury situation. I look for this to be a pretty good game that could go either way really.....

Its not my school either but I think he is correct anyway. Also, no excuse, injuries are part of the game. JBS has been hit pretty hard w/ them this year. Even still, this will be a tough game for CA to win regardless of the injury situation. I look for this to be a pretty good game that could go either way really.....

i think it will be a great game... i truly do feel bad for frank the tank, loved watching him run... but the point is dont go into the game talking about why you might lose, injuries or not... especially J.B... their tradition alone should win the game for them... :roflol:

Congrats to Clarksville academy on the win... JB loses for the 3rd time at the dungeon this year 31-21........academy jus out played the Devils all over the field....JB looked dead again with no emotion or fire......CA hustle on and off the field, very disciplined team that never quit believing they could take care of the Giant...... Congrats CA and good luck to you guys

We played a decent game tonight. I'm not sure we played our best game, but we played pretty well over all, at least well enough to win at Jo Byrns, which is pretty darn good. I thought if we didn't turn the ball over, we would win, and we only turned it over one time tonight. Morgan Burman ran it like a man on a mission, and QB Josh Marciano had an excellent game. His reads were nearly flawless, and the JB defense looked befuddled by his fakes. My prediction of 28-20 was not too far off, as the final score was 31-21.

It was a good atmosphere at JB, although I was surprised you didn't have more people there than you did. The Cougar fans traveled well tonight!

Great job Cougars - you are the 2011 district 10-A champions!

It wasnt so tough... GO COUGARS!!!

We played a decent game tonight. I'm not sure we played our best game, but we played pretty well over all, at least well enough to win at Jo Byrns, which is pretty darn good. I thought if we didn't turn the ball over, we would win, and we only turned it over one time tonight. Morgan Burman ran it like a man on a mission, and QB Josh Marciano had an excellent game. His reads were nearly flawless, and the JB defense looked befuddled by his fakes. My prediction of 28-20 was not too far off, as the final score was 31-21.

It was a good atmosphere at JB, although I was surprised you didn't have more people there than you did. The Cougar fans traveled well tonight!

Great job Cougars - you are the 2011 district 10-A champions!

Well put mono... Burman is an animal an Burkhart is a beast... GO COUGARS!!!!