BRADLEY VS. WALKER VALLEY

tnmustang01

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears win this but it won't be easy and Walker Valley will score some points.

Walker Valley willplay their best game of the year. Last years was a barn burner and anyone who thinks this one won't be.... well.... :popcorneater:

I couldn't agree more...as you have said in other posts...everyone saves there best for Bradley...no matter if we win, it's gonna be tough

Let's see... Bradley beat Polk by 22 and Polk beat WV by 26.

So I'll go with a 48 point win.

/only sort of kidding

I realize all teams improve from week to week, but, IMO, Polk County is a different team than what Bradley saw Week 0. At that point, Polk was a very young football team looking for guys to replace departed stars. I'm not saying Polk is better than Bradley, but Bradley is not 3 touchdowns better than Polk.

Bears win this but it won't be easy and Walker Valley will score some points.

Walker Valley willplay their best game of the year. Last years was a barn burner and anyone who thinks this one won't be.... well.... :popcorneater:

Last year was an anomaly. I've watched WV play two games this year. Trust me, Bradley will beat then 4 td's or more.

How in the world the powers that be brought Lockerby and his staff back for this season amazes me. There's plenty enough talent there to win at least 5 games, but when you see the coaching strategy and playcalling you'll be surprised at their ineptness!!!!

Don't forget they're 560 students better too.......

Are all 560 Football players, and are they all Male? How many schools in that area of Polk county? Bradley county has 3 schools within 12 miles of each other, oh and how many kids from Mcminn play for Polk there is at least one cause another poster said they had to fill out alot of paper work to get thier kid eligible to play for them, that was on one of the Signal threads. Means zero.