Oakland at Smyrna

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect, Oakland has improved 5-fold since that game. That, and if your using the ole team x beat team y, Oakland should have been able to beat Blackman. This game has always been a backyard brawl with these 2 current coaching staffs, and I believe it will be again

with all due respect back at ya OP...i know what i saw...oakland does not have the horses that smyrna has...yall sure may beat em...but i'll be shocked if you do....and i did not even come close to using the x,y,z thing...just comparing two teams i saw up close...one was dominated...one we barely got out alive! :flower:

with all due respect back at ya OP...i know what i saw...oakland does not have the horses that smyrna has...yall sure may beat em...but i'll be shocked if you do....and i did not even come close to using the x,y,z thing...just comparing two teams i saw up close...one was dominated...one we barely got out alive! :flower:

PDB you didn't use the gozinta's formula either, y goes into x, x goes into y like jethro used on the Hillbillies.

I see alot of things happening in this crazy district but OHS beating RHS, I just don't see it.

I am still curious as to where the Hornsby post is at, its two days from kickoff and we still haven't been informed of the vast yards the OHS tailbacks will get against the SHS defense.

PDB if you make it to Smyrna on Friday be sure to come up to see me.

Edited by THEBulldog81

Smyrna's big play makers to much 4 Oakland. Bulldogs 30 Patriots 14: prediction DOGS WIN OUT, playoffs in their future!

I hope you are correct. Smyrna needs a statement game. My gut feeling is saying that it will be closer than that. This is just as huge of a game for OHS as it is for Smyrna. I understand that OHS is in the playoffs. But after Smyrna is Riverdale. Tough schedule. Two huge football games that OHS needs to win in order to avoid a possible forth place finish in the district and a two game lossing streak heading into the playoffs. Not an ideal situation for any team. I think OHS will be up for this game. I know my Bulldogs are amped. They are working hard and will be ready for the challenge. Go Dawgs!!!

If the field is wet does that favor either team? Why?

Edited by milo118

I wasn't going to go to this game but since I dont think I have anything to do, Riverdale doesn't play, and I'm practically walking distance from Smyrna I will probably go.

It should be a great game, I want to see Oakland in action before we play them. As much as I usually want Oakland to win I want to see Smyrna in the playoffs.

Plus since my daughters cheer team is purple and gold I think I would have that color clothing to blend in with the Smyrna people! Hmm this sounds like a great possibility., I wish nothing but the best to each team and no more injuries!

Congrats To Smyrna, you guys played with a focus and execution that I expected you to play with. Really impressive on the offensive end with so many different weapons, and Shelton really manages that offense well, gets the ball out there fast. Smyrna did a fantastic job of establishing dominance at the point of attack, creating some big holes for their backs to run through and creating alot of 2nd and short situations. It really was a joy watching your team, my only regret is that the Patriots couldnt match your focus and execution.