Columbia central vs Baylor

lion99

38-20 Baylor crazy games baylor turned the ball over 7 times and we can't beat them.

this was a good game though for columbia it will get them ready for the playoffs and hopefuly state.

the boys will learn from this and will build from there mastakes.

congrats to baylor and good luck to the rest of your season

You obviously dont research and you just say what ever sounds good. Columbia has beaten Ensworth in the summer scrimmage 3 years in a row. And you are going to base your reasoning on what Central was like 3 years ago?? The intelligence of people on are is quite entertaining. And think about the weapons Columbia Central has. Their QB is 2nd in midstate with passing yards. They have 2 future D1 recievers who are 2nd and 3rd in receiving yards in the midstate. They have one of the most ridiculous positive turnover margins I've seen in years. But Baylor is solid everywhere. Your logic is scewed and we'll just wait and see this Saturday. Should be a great game!!

:popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

HOgan doesn't know squat...Columbia was easily the best team in the entire state last year and they

have a similar team this time around although it would be hard for me to imagine that their d is as

good as last years.

No offense to Columbia, however, Columbia was not easily the best team in the entire state last year nor this year. Ensworth, Maryville and Alcoa were along with take your pick of 7-AAA.

This year they are top 5 in 5A at best with a chance of repeating at state. Henry County is better right now and Powell, Gallatin and Mo West could contend.

Also, Baylor and other private schools are not better than all others. Many 6A teams and a handful of 5A teams along with Alcoa most years can compete and win with any private school.

Have a great day!