Cannon Co @ Smith Co

glover

AHHHHH, another new Shriek disciple….the 0 – 8 crowd is coming out today!!!!!! Take your 1 – 19 enthusiasm and go soak in “as your say†Shriek the great motivator bile. When I witnessed his attempt to explain to his booster club, the topic of leadership and motivation….. It took all I could not to fall out of my chair and roll on the floor laughing. I truly hope he is only using his cannon county stay as a practice time to fine tune his coaching and MOTIVATION SKILLS….For your information he has none. Go ask the folks at West Clarksville, oh by the way what was his record there? And what excuse did he give for losing at that school. Do yourself and Coach Motivator a favor, Amazon has books on motivation, go to the booster club and get them to buy each of you a couple………

As for the kid playing next year, I don’t have a kid playing!!! This year or next. But while you’re on that subject and the topic of shopping….read what it said you idiot….rumor fodder….If you had the intelligence to read between the lines….not the crackdown Shriek low hanging pants, you would have understood that that was not confirmed just one of your loyal shriek folks spreading that.

This is not the place for you to play, stay with your coach… you are more on his level of intelligence and you both look good on the sidelines each week. You two belong together!!!!!!

As for CCHS the last 20 or so years, it’s people of your knowledge and status quo who damage the program. You must learn that all Cannon County will be is a stepping stone for other jobs. When he is gone all the daddy coaches will be gone too!!!! Stop looking behind you and stop spending time in front of a mirror telling yourself how great you are…do you get it, the guy in the reflection is the only one you are impressing…. People of CC need to look forward and forget about the past….Change is needed and it is way overdue….

“Some of you are working towards the goal of getting a family member or friend the head coaching job at CCHSâ€. This is your quote….I didn’t read in any of my post or any other post about getting family member a coaching job?????? I didn’t call out any other coaches on the staff, only the head coach and the comment on shopping (rumor). So why or what do you expect to gain from bashing the coaches on the staff???? You ride the bus with all of them, so why would you get on this forum and bash your peers (that means people you work with at the same level). You have exposed yourself, understand a lot of people read this and understand most of it is fun and games stuff…You started it, now how are you going to handle it? Good luck you will need it….

I like this quote..."A fools name and face are always posted in a public place." Your picture is in the program isn’t it….fitting you would post something so close to your status

I am from West Clarksville, and yes, Visor Man coached (if that is what you want to call it) my son. In fact, let me tell you what else he did. He ruined my son's love for football. He was the most arrogant, critical non-coach. He wanted all glory and NO blame. Even after so many years of being gone from Northwest, I can still see he is up to his old tricks. Join the circus Schrenk, it was a good effort, you bought into the Tony Franklin system and it has fizzled. I feel for the team of Cannon County. NO ONE likes the get their pants whipped every Friday night. I can relate to your frustrations folks. I don't like to bash coaches and I'm not. It just makes me sick. He rode on the coat-tails of your former coach, taking all of the glory for that first year. Ugh. Memories.

Guest Termite

Pattypeepers..........I felt for you tonight buddy. I did see kids from CC that have the ability to play. The kids never quit and kept playing as best they could. NO WAY should a CC team be that bad. Watching CC play, they have trouble blocking and tackling......the basics. That all points to coaching any way you slice it or any spin anybody wants to put on it. FootballFreak-you think Pattypeepers" is detrimental to the program"?? and " Proud of the CROWD we take with us"??? WAs you1 of the 50 in the CROWD there tonight and witness what ole peepers has done to the program?

Anyway, good luck...........

By the way........CC does have some of the best fans. Great people.:thumb:

Wow...I don't think I've ever seen a team go down this fast with the same head coach as two years ago. I think CC has some talent...some good looking athletes. I do think they kept playing to the end. I now realize what pattypeepers is talking about. Kudos to our staff for not running it up. After what happened two years ago...I don't think I would be so kind. SC literally could have scored at least 100.

That is not what we do...very tempting tho. What's up with CC not having a team meeting after the game? Their kids beat me up the hill. :D

Ok I have been around cc athletics for a long time. Been through the ups and downs. Definitely mores downs. But down doesn't even describe where it's at right now. No kid wants to play on that kind of team. It's just miserable for the kids. Schrenk has had one good year in his career. Thanks to the coaches around him. Now that he has brought in his own staff of "daddy coaches" it's showing what kind of coach he is. Coach Knox knows whats going on. Everyone does. Schrenk was going to supposedly be using cc as a step into rutherford county. Ha good luck with being the water boy on that one. They need to bring someone in that the kids respond too. Not to be their best friend. But to be a father figure. To help you up when your down instead of kicking you while your down . Cc has a long ways to go to get back to being respectable as to how Barger and Bartsch had it. The first step is getting rid of the circus show of a coaching staff and start from the ground up.

I live in Cannon County and would love to see the football team be competitive. I know it's hard to watch your team get creamed every week. I played in Dekalb County in the late 90's and we flat out sucked. That being said, we all left it out on the field. You know what, sometimes it's just not good enough and that's something you just have to live with. I played for coach Chris Vance back then. Every player in that locker room would have taken a bullet for that guy. He was just that kind of coach you want to play for. He was a heck of a coach. Unfortunately, he coached a team with very little talent (Sorry Ronnie, it's true). I never thought that Dekalb County would ever field a very competitive team, but you see where they are sitting at right now. They are a 1-loss team with that loss coming to probably one of the best teams in the state in this region. Coach Steve Trapp has instilled a heck of a program in Dekalb County, and I think that is what Cannon County needs. Cannon County is predominately a basketball place. Nobody is a bigger fan (heck my cousin is the coach) Coach Matt Rigsby has restored the boys basketball program to where it should be. Coach Dodgen has done an outstanding job as well. The boys team was one win away from the state tournament and the girls team almost won the gold ball. It was exciting and the entire county was excited about it. Here's my point: Coach schrenk can obviously win if he won a district title in Cannon County. It all starts from the beginning. Players have to be taught from a young age and everybody has to buy in: players, coaches, parents, supporters, everybody in the community. That's just not happening right now. Until someone comes along and fixes this problem, you will see blowouts every Friday night like this one at Smith County. I don't know any of the players personally, but I am willing to bet they are giving it everything they have on the field. It is not their fault that the wins aren't coming. It's just the nature of the beast. If you want a successful program, do the little things first, and it will come in time. Come on Cannon County, WAKE UP!!!

@ patriotspy- hit a nerve did I? " It would be in my best interest" ... Bwahahaha you have made my day, thanks! This little dog and pony show you put on is quite amusing. I can't believe your life consists of so little that it consists of burning up the text lines and forums.. I guess it's true what they say "the truth hurts"

Now, how about you add a little something to that cold coffee to assist you with those delusional thoughts.

Edited by no1uno

You didn't make my night last night nice 61 - 0 contest!!!!! I didn't count the 8 due to it was agianst Smith's 3rd or 4th unit

delusional thoughts and "the truth hurts"...Will this coaching staff get a win...

Brother I feel for you...I know exactly what you're going through and can relate. It is awful to watch friday night after friday night knowing you're going to get slaughtered when you know something should be done about it...