grundy v.s. bledsoe

gcjackets18

Yeah Bledsoe will be back to reality after this year... As for now though... Pretty good football team.. I have noticed they don't mind running scores up.. What comes around goes around... I guess when you've been The sewer of the valley for so long, some people just don't know how to act when you can win.. " act like you've done it before".... Oh wait a min...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Bledsoe will be back to reality after this year... As for now though... Pretty good football team.. I have noticed they don't mind running scores up.. What comes around goes around... I guess when you've been The sewer of the valley for so long, some people just don't know how to act when you can win.. " act like you've done it before".... Oh wait a min...

Running up the score? 41-6 at halftime... Believe it was 27-0 after the 1st quarter.... Grundy Co. is probably the slowest team I've ever seen.... Bledsoe could've hung 70 on Grundy last night but decided not too.... Pretty sure most teams usually play their starters into the 4th quarter in a blowout considering we play next week at Sweetwater.... Its the defenses job to stop the offense and Grundy didn't do that very much last night.... :thumb:

Different offense, cant run the spread with no speed, with the size they have Power I is were its at

That is the key with these guys they have the personal to run Power I but not the coaches to put those mountain boys in the best position to win consistently. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like the warriors at my end of the valley have either! Just hate to see players put in a disadvantage before they step on the field.

Shotgun formation doesnt mean ur running the spread.Actually, the spread isn't an offense at all, its a formation and a TE is no where to be found in it.2. Im pretty sure that Grundy has lined up in the Power I several times through out its history. Didnt work. Way too much finger pointing by so called experts on the game like Mr. Omni and not enuff working together has always been an issue on that mountain. 65 plus years of football and no championships and ur going to blame it on "slow" kids and "bad" coaching?

Shotgun formation doesnt mean ur running the spread.Actually, the spread isn't an offense at all, its a formation and a TE is no where to be found in it.2. Im pretty sure that Grundy has lined up in the Power I several times through out its history. Didnt work. Way too much finger pointing by so called experts on the game like Mr. Omni and not enuff working together has always been an issue on that mountain. 65 plus years of football and no championships and ur going to blame it on "slow" kids and "bad" coaching?

I just wanna make two points, yes the spread is an offense and does have a tight end, Im not blaming it on slow kids and bad coaching, we havent won state ever either, and we have had the teams and coaching to do so in the past. I am just saying that the offense Grundy is running now isnt the best one for them to win games, so can be said with Marion just dont have the personnel to run it good enough to win. I like Grundy as a team, alot of pride out there on the mountain. Good luck the rest of the year