Milan 3 4.8

CPA 4 5.0

Alcoa 5 5.3

Fairview 6 6.3

Pearl Cohn 7 7.0

Austin-East 8 7.5

Sullivan North 9 8.0

Goodpasture 10 10.0

It looks like CAK has moved up to be the consensus number 1 this week.

Of course we all know that the polls are irrelevant when it comes right down to it, but, I must say it is nice to see your name on top regardless of the validity of the position. CAK has only had a football team for 11 years and has done well recently. But being bracketed in the same district & playoff quads with Alcoa has most likely prevented the Warriors from playing for a gold or silver ball the past couple of seasons. We have a nice trophy case at CAK filled with various sports awards, but none for our football program. So I would like to say congratulations to all the players and coaches for this first ever recognition of being #1 in the state, temporarily. Now, if you want to add something to the trophy case, it all starts this Friday against a good Kingston team. :thumb:

Of course we all know that the polls are irrelevant when it comes right down to it, but, I must say it is nice to see your name on top regardless of the validity of the position. CAK has only had a football team for 11 years and has done well recently. But being bracketed in the same district & playoff quads with Alcoa has most likely prevented the Warriors from playing for a gold or silver ball the past couple of seasons. We have a nice trophy case at CAK filled with various sports awards, but none for our football program. So I would like to say congratulations to all the players and coaches for this first ever recognition of being #1 in the state, temporarily. Now, if you want to add something to the trophy case, it all starts this Friday against a good Kingston team. :thumb:

I'd put you at #1, and congrats even though there is a lot of season left, and playoffs. Still means something for your program to be recognized.

My Top 10:

1. CAK

2. Pearl Cohn

3. Alcoa

4. CPA

5. Milan

6. Smith Co.

7. Sullivan North

8. Fairview

9. Austin East

10. Goodpasture

Edited by CPA4Ever

I'd put you at #1, and congrats even though there is a lot of season left, and playoffs. Still means something for your program to be recognized.

My Top 10:

1. CAK

2. Pearl Cohn

3. Alcoa

4. CPA

5. Milan

6. Smith Co.

7. Sullivan North

8. Fairview

9. Austin East

10. Goodpasture

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I knew there was a reason I enjoy reading your posts :wub: Would love to see a CPA vs. CAK game some day. I think the schools parallel each other in many ways. I hope this #1 thing isn't like the Sports Illustrated jinx! We've got a tough game with Kingston this Friday, then travel to Nashville area for a meeting with 6A Lavergn, and of course then the bruisefest with Alcoa. So I'm enjoying this while I can. Thanks again and good luck to your Lions. :thumb: