2011 TN Titans Mr Football Ballot: Class AA Back

CoachT

My votes for West Greene's Dalton Boles. I don't know if there's another kid that means as much to his team as he does. The kid runs hard every down and is hard to take down. His stats should speak for themselves with over 2200 yards through 9 games. The kid has a great chance to break 2600 yards with the playoff game(s).

I think you have to play hard teams in order to be eligible for the Mr Football Award aka Dalton Boles

He played against Greeneville didnt he? He may not have had the best game against them, but he still got some yards. When over half of Greeneville and West Greenes schedule is the same, we could say the same for Shuffler from Greeneville. Cumberland gap will never be much of a challenge for the devils.

He played against Greeneville didnt he? He may not have had the best game against them, but he still got some yards. When over half of Greeneville and West Greenes schedule is the same, we could say the same for Shuffler from Greeneville. Cumberland gap will never be much of a challenge for the devils.

I think greeneville played science hill, morristown west, and the 7 time defending state champs Alcoa. Now who has WG played

I think greeneville played science hill, morristown west, and the 7 time defending state champs Alcoa. Now who has WG played

Why are you on here degrading this kid? I believe the first post on this forum was, " I can recommend three backs in Class AA. Negative comments do not work in this thread. This is the time to tell us who IS deserving, not who is not." So please go back to the WG vs GHS forum where all of that garbage is and continue there. If you think Shuffler, Hall, Stewart, or anybody from Greeneville deserves this award, then post their name on here. Stop wasting your time throwing jabs at a 17 year old kid.

• Upvote 1

They tried to make their non-conference schedule alot tougher by scheduling Cherokee and Oneida this year. They may not have the toughest schedule out there but regardless, 2200 yards and 10 ypc is a great year for anyone.