The Ridge (OR) vs. Clinton Who takes it?

SweetScience

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually spoke to Andy Shattuck at the airport today. That is where i work. Said he is working at some middle school in Northern Virginia now. Really nice guy.

Andy is a great guy. He would always take time to say hey and shake my hand when I would run into him at home or away games. Andy is a classact. :thumb:

Andy is a great guy. He would always take time to say hey and shake my hand when I would run into him at home or away games. Andy is a classact. :thumb:

All of c-town misses the cute one 92dragon.Andy was nice.Andy was lots nicer than stanton.Andy had a winning record over the great blade.Andy had an offense something more current than the lake city shuffle going on now.

All of c-town misses the cute one 92dragon.Andy was nice.Andy was lots nicer than stanton.Andy had a winning record over the great blade.Andy had an offense something more current than the lake city shuffle going on now.

Personally, I think Marsh was one of the best coaches to come through Clinton in a long time. Him leaving hurt alot too. COME BACK ANDY!!! lol

We should be able to get this one. I just hope that Brad and Elliot are healed up for the playoffs. We will need both of those key players come playoff time.

Well, i talked to Normand the other night, according to him he has to get surgery tomorrow. He said the doctor told him it would be healed in 2 weeks, which would have him ready for the playoffs. Zulliger? I dont know about him. Too bad he has been hurt a lot of his senior year. I think he woulda had a great year if he had of stayed healthy, way it goes. Looks like we will be missing our 2 best players for this game. #15 and #6. I know #6 is out for a fact, #15? idk i guess we will see ORK probably knows more about the #15 situation then me...This game will be closer then we expect, especially with those two out. You dont shrug off losing 2 players of that calibur easily. They are the heart and soul of OR football at this time.

Edited by SweetScience

Well, i talked to Normand the other night, according to him he has to get surgery tomorrow. He said the doctor told him it would be healed in 2 weeks, which would have him ready for the playoffs. Zulliger? I dont know about him. Too bad he has been hurt a lot of his senior year. I think he woulda had a great year if he had of stayed healthy, way it goes. Looks like we will be missing our 2 best players for this game. #15 and #6. I know #6 is out for a fact, #15? idk i guess we will see ORK probably knows more about the #15 situation then me...This game will be closer then we expect, especially with those two out. You dont shrug off losing 2 players of that calibur easily. They are the heart and soul of OR football at this time.

You still have Rian Hall, so I think things will be fine.

Think about it... Clintons getting thier leaders back loaded with lots of motivation.

We might be playing without our leaders and might be taking this game for granted. It really does scare me!!

Well Blade is a good coach. He Is not gonna let OR get lacadaisacal. At least i hope not. He has been there before as the saying goes.

Edited by SweetScience