Giles Co @Lewis Co

likearock

Giles co seems to be playing their best ball while LC is coming off a defeat to the MC striped crew. Both teams need wins to solidify there best possible position in the playoffs. Who is gonna get it done?

When Giles wins you are going to say it's because of the Giles Co. striped crew, not the 11 players on the field?

When Giles wins you are going to say it's because of the Giles Co. striped crew, not the 11 players on the field?

Hahahaha!

Dude! I'm a Giles Co fan. I speak from decades of experience visiting Marshal County. If you get up and the zebras can't correct things for the home crowd they throw the light switch to slow things down over there. I've been there when it's happened against us 3 times

With all that said. CoachT has LC as a 4 point favorite of course they had FV as a 48 point favorite.

Hahahaha!

Dude! I'm a Giles Co fan. I speak from decades of experience visiting Marshal County. If you get up and the zebras can't correct things for the home crowd they throw the light switch to slow things down over there. I've been there when it's happened against us 3 times

With all that said. CoachT has LC as a 4 point favorite of course they had FV as a 48 point favorite.

LC was playing against 2 teams at MC. The team on the sidelines and the team with Black and White stripes. I think this one will be closer because the refs at every other field are not like the refs in MC. I'm gonna go with LC on this one because they still are a great football team. You just can't play a team with the refs on their side and that is a fact.

LC- 21

GC- 14

Hahahaha!

As I remember when HC played Giles, The refs took a pretty decent bribe to call that game. HC 100 flags to Giles very few. Giles has no room to talk about bad reffing.. no the penalties probably was not the game changer in that game, but it got to a point where it was ridiculous calls being thrown.

As I remember when HC played Giles, The refs took a pretty decent bribe to call that game. HC 100 flags to Giles very few. Giles has no room to talk about bad reffing.. no the penalties probably was not the game changer in that game, but it got to a point where it was ridiculous calls being thrown.

HC? Hickman County? The closet thing they might have gotten to a bribe would have been pickng up a lost penny or two in the parking lot at Freds before heading to the field before The game.

HC? Hickman County? The closet thing they might have gotten to a bribe would have been pickng up a lost penny or two in the parking lot at Freds before heading to the field before The game.

ha ok. I didnt mean bribe I meant to erase that part. I didnt mean they called the game for Giles so they could win. I mean they threw way too many flags. And majority of them going against HC in the 4th quarter when we were already losing by 30 something. With awful calls like the intentional grounding while the QB was getting hit and out of the pocket with a WR 5ft from where the ball landed. 3 excellent reasons that can not be called intentional grounding. Marshall does have an awful ref staff and clock crew. My senior yr 09' we played 5 quarters of football against Marshall and no we didnt go into OT. How does that happen? The clock crew only ran the clock when it was convenient for Marshall, allowing them to come back and take the lead.

LC was playing against 2 teams at MC. The team on the sidelines and the team with Black and White stripes. I think this one will be closer because the refs at every other field are not like the refs in MC. I'm gonna go with LC on this one because they still are a great football team. You just can't play a team with the refs on their side and that is a fact.

LC- 21

GC- 14

LOL......here's a fact. If MC had have 30 penalties to yall's zero then you still would have lost. They were clearly better in every aspect. Face it, you guys have beaten NOBODY of any quality. 0-3 against good competition, nobody is scared of y'all for good reason, don't expect Giles to be either. They win this one easily.