Wayne County at Richland

wildcatpride70

Well PC got the W last year and expect the same thing this year?

The little brother snuck up on big brother last year. It happens. Wayne Co. went into last years game thinking they would blow Perry Co. off the map. And when Perry Co. got up on Wayne Co. then they started playing and still had a chance to win but our kicker was hooked up to iv's on the sideline. But this is this year and Perry County has Wayne Countys full attention. Good luck i'm telling you yall aren't as good as you think you are

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The little brother snuck up on big brother last year. It happens. Wayne Co. went into last years game thinking they would blow Perry Co. off the map. And when Perry Co. got up on Wayne Co. then they started playing and still had a chance to win but our kicker was hooked up to iv's on the sideline. But this is this year and Perry County has Wayne Countys full attention. Good luck i'm telling you yall aren't as good as you think you are

Chill out, boys. This is the WC/Richland thread. You can have this argument next week. :roflol:

Your right we probably aren't as good as we think we are. We are probably WAY BETTER :roflol:

Did you ever play football guru, I doubt it. The fun will be over in 2 weeks and all your mouth running as well, so have your fun while you can because you know as well as I do after this year its back to 2 and 7 seasons again.

I played in Middle School, not High School. And I would bet we go 5-5 next year.

Try to stay off these boards because of people like you but ohhhh well. Gonna spark the fire. IfWayne Co. doesn't beat Perry County by 2 touchdowns i will be very suprised! You think if your defence will stop the veer your not very smart. It is unstoppable if ran correctly. Oh and another thing the best player on the feild last name won't be Tucker it will be Rice just like last year. Yep i said it.

lol funny guy here this will be a great game I'm sure but Tucker will be by far best player on the field I'm sitting here right now watching the lions play and I heard them say they were gonna run the veer rest of season since it cant be stopped" wonder why everyone dont run it then"