Wayne County at Richland

wildcatpride70

This game should be another blowout by the Cats. With that said, I got a feeling games like this are hurting WC more than helping. Sure it gives young guys a chance to shine, but it seems to be giving *some* players the big head and the mentality that they don't have to really play hard and to their potential. I've seen too many missed blocks/tackles/etc in past weeks and have heard the excuse, "so what? We're gonna win anyway." Maybe we need Tim McGraw to come give a Friday Night Lights-esque pep talk.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats better have fun this week cause October 28 the Vikings are coming to Boro.... :popcorneater:

Try to stay off these boards because of people like you but ohhhh well. Gonna spark the fire. IfWayne Co. doesn't beat Perry County by 2 touchdowns i will be very suprised! You think if your defence will stop the veer your not very smart. It is unstoppable if ran correctly. Oh and another thing the best player on the feild last name won't be Tucker it will be Rice just like last year. Yep i said it.

Try to stay off these boards because of people like you but ohhhh well. Gonna spark the fire. IfWayne Co. doesn't beat Perry County by 2 touchdowns i will be very suprised! You think if your defence will stop the veer your not very smart. It is unstoppable if ran correctly. Oh and another thing the best player on the feild last name won't be Tucker it will be Rice just like last year. Yep i said it.

You should get a spot on Last Comic Standing. That was the funniest thing i've ever read on these boards.

its good that they allow computers and internet in the wc asylum.