Lake Co at Humboldt

mrbigster

Wow, I have not been on here in a few days and things get crazy! Really?? Come on now. First NO Lake County player stomped or spit on the H at midfield. Lake Co and Humboldt Coaches were both standing near midfield talking and I am sure they would have said something. Some of the LC players walked the field like always so may have walked across the H(didn't know that was a crime). Next, I did not see the kid from Humboldt do anything out of the ordinary as far as celebration may have may not have but we are dealing with 14-17 year old kids who are learning to handle and control emotions. Intense game with big implications so leave it at that. Really had to teams playing hard and fighting to win. Turnovers are part of the game and they were the falcons demise in this one. LC racked up 335 yards of offense vs a very good viking D and only punted 2 times the entire game. Problem is they had 7 points to show for it can't turn it over 6 times and beat anyone. No disrespect to Humboldt they have a very good team and took advantage of LC mistakes. That is what great teams do. Good luck the rest of the way to both teams and focus on playoffs.

No crime to step anywhere on the field, but disrespect is disrespect. Don't say it didn't happen just say you didn't witness it. Anyway it didn't change the outcome of the game.

Yards gained mean absolutely nothing if you didn't cross the goal line. You didn't punt also didn't mean anything. You all didn't give us anything, we took it.

You guys are fussing over the glass being half empty or half full - and it doesn't matter because Humboldt took the glass and smashed it - won the game and it's OV even if it originally held 335 ounces.

The End :thumb:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No crime to step anywhere on the field, but disrespect is disrespect. Don't say it didn't happen just say you didn't witness it. Anyway it didn't change the outcome of the game.

Yards gained mean absolutely nothing if you didn't cross the goal line. You didn't punt also didn't mean anything. You all didn't give us anything, we took it.

You guys are fussing over the glass being half empty or half full - and it doesn't matter because Humboldt took the glass and smashed it - won the game and it's OV even if it originally held 335 ounces.

The End :thumb:

Just like we took the Vikings in basketball last year.And all the way to the Stste.Hope you like basketball.We may just step on the H at half court both girls and boys teams and back it up.

Just like we took the Vikings in basketball last year.And all the way to the Stste.Hope you like basketball.We may just step on the H at half court both girls and boys teams and back it up.

It's Ok, Bigster. You took us in basketball and you deserved it - both boys and girls. No one said If this and If that. You had the more tallented team. You can say what you want. Our sportsmanship will be good or our coaches will yank us out. You best believe that Humboldt will not disrepect your school like that. If we lose we lose, we don't cry we suit up for the next sport and keep going.

Edited by VikeTheKing

Didn't see the "title belt celebration". I saw hard play on both sides. HMMMM

#32 Wedley. Title belt on the 50 after a key stop. He did it several times. He is a class act. He is also a Christian and should be honest about it. Just ask him.

Edited by 3seconds

How we forget, we beat LC twice I'n basketball so don't act like you forgot & both games you win went to last second but you won when it counted! So, let's not come on a football thread talking about basketball because your football team got beat, I thought you were bigger than that! Basketball season is just around the corner so post about BASKETBALL then! LOL, what a sore loser, grow up & this thread is over!

How we forget, we beat LC twice I'n basketball so don't act like you forgot & both games you win went to last second but you won when it counted! So, let's not come on a football thread talking about basketball because your football team got beat, I thought you were bigger than that! Basketball season is just around the corner so post about BASKETBALL then! LOL, what a sore loser, grow up & this thread is over!

I agree Butchie cut this thread off! I have read enough on this topic!