McKenzie travels to Adamsville

cardfan

Yes used to but I was not counting the 45 yard run at the end when adamsville was trying to strip the ball they were not tackling him they were trying to strip him. I also left out one of. I in now way meant we shut him down. He was best back we faced all year and probably will not face another one that good for sometime.

All that being said if adamsville does not turn ball over they can hold their own against the rebels. It should be a pretty good matchup

Yea and that play should have been blown dead about 20 yards back! Lol... Adamsville has started to have a really good program down there it's really good to see a community come together for a highschool football team like y'all have! Best of luck the rest of the season and on into the playoffs!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pulling for Mckenzie in this one.. They have some real good looking athlete's over there. Robert Taylor is the real deal. Only thing I see hurting Mckenzie is turnovers. Seems like every time they had something going against Huntingdon their QB threw an INT. Also they have two good down hill running backs but a young offensive line. Really like to see Mckenzie pull this out.

Mckenzie 20

Adamsville 14

Sorry, but they will run through you like butter. Not your fault, but lack of competition in your district will hurt you. McKenzie has played a tough schedule and it will show Friday. Not to mention, they will be playing with emotion for that cheerleader. This game will show the strength of district 13a.

Good luck to the Rebels - finish strong.

Contrary to what yall are saying Phelps had 140 and a td against Aville on 13 carries! Which is his third lowest output this year! That being said I'ma still rootin for them cards!

yea...liberty should prolly take away his 69 yard run as well...who knows...maybe lexington can take away 3 or 4 of his 40+ yarders on them...

just keep curb'n the stats the way u see fit aville ppl...whatever it takes to make u feel like ur team is the best in the state

yea...liberty should prolly take away his 69 yard run as well...who knows...maybe lexington can take away 3 or 4 of his 40+ yarders on them...

just keep curb'n the stats the way u see fit aville ppl...whatever it takes to make u feel like ur team is the best in the state

dhs go back and read my post I have already said I was mistaken as I had not counted that long run. Also I said I had left out (let me type slow for you)"one of" which third lowest output would be one one the 3 lowest totals. SO your post really has no bearing talk about the game or the matchup between the two or go to another thread.

dhs go back and read my post I have already said I was mistaken as I had not counted that long run. Also I said I had left out (let me type slow for you)"one of" which third lowest output would be one one the 3 lowest totals. SO your post really has no bearing talk about the game or the matchup between the two or go to another thread.

ok lets talk about ur amazingly sorry schedule and how only 1 of the teams uv played will actually win a postseason game...

bolivar...that awesome tiger squad u beat...is gona lose its next 2 games by 100+...anything to say about that...

that collinwood team that u guys seem to think is so wonderful...how many state championships do they have...what about runner-ups...hmm ok what about semi-final births...theyre awful...and if u go look at their schedule...everyone else who played them...well those teams beat them like they were awful..all except ur adamsville team...what happened...whats the excuse...

yea u beat hardin county...but who hasnt...everyone else who has beat them did the same scenario as with collinwood...dominated them...adamsville didnt...ur so proud of those 300lb linemen...but what happens when the other team runs around them...thats all it takes...

but like u guys keep sayin...ur playin up...yea u sure are...but why dont u go play a district champion when u play up...instead of a cellar-dweller...when was the last time bolivar, mcnairy or hardin county actually won their district

maybe u should type even slower and get it all correct

ok lets talk about ur amazingly sorry schedule and how only 1 of the teams uv played will actually win a postseason game...

bolivar...that awesome tiger squad u beat...is gona lose its next 2 games by 100+...anything to say about that...

that collinwood team that u guys seem to think is so wonderful...how many state championships do they have...what about runner-ups...hmm ok what about semi-final births...theyre awful...and if u go look at their schedule...everyone else who played them...well those teams beat them like they were awful..all except ur adamsville team...what happened...whats the excuse...

yea u beat hardin county...but who hasnt...everyone else who has beat them did the same scenario as with collinwood...dominated them...adamsville didnt...ur so proud of those 300lb linemen...but what happens when the other team runs around them...thats all it takes...

but like u guys keep sayin...ur playin up...yea u sure are...but why dont u go play a district champion when u play up...instead of a cellar-dweller...when was the last time bolivar, mcnairy or hardin county actually won their district

First off none of the adamsville fans have gotten on here and said we had the toughest of schedules. We know we have had some tough games against lesser than top notch teams. We can only control ourselves not what everyone else does. As far as the Hardin County and McNairy games those are BIg rivals and records go out the window. Nobody from Adamsville has said we have the best team in the state. What we have said is we will play whereever we are told to play and give it our all. If its enough we get to play another week. If its not we get to head to the Gym. Funny oyu are following us down to this thread after we told yall Chester County was for real but no they are not any good. Seems to me they took Lexington to the end and you needed a very late score to win so maybe we were right they are better than you thought. We are proud of our team they will battle every school on their schedule and whoever they face in the playoffs. If you think just because our schedule was soft we will just lay down. You are sadly mistaken. These boys have something to prove and they will on Friday night. If I mis-typed anything it is purely for your entertainment.

First off none of the adamsville fans have gotten on here and said we had the toughest of schedules. We know we have had some tough games against lesser than top notch teams. We can only control ourselves not what everyone else does. As far as the Hardin County and McNairy games those are BIg rivals and records go out the window. Nobody from Adamsville has said we have the best team in the state. What we have said is we will play whereever we are told to play and give it our all. If its enough we get to play another week. If its not we get to head to the Gym. Funny oyu are following us down to this thread after we told yall Chester County was for real but no they are not any good. Seems to me they took Lexington to the end and you needed a very late score to win so maybe we were right they are better than you thought. We are proud of our team they will battle every school on their schedule and whoever they face in the playoffs. If you think just because our schedule was soft we will just lay down. You are sadly mistaken. These boys have something to prove and they will on Friday night. If I mis-typed anything it is purely for your entertainment.

i dont care how u spell or type...im innovative enough to figure out what u mean...but since u wanted to start the short bus insults...i thought id point it out for u...

CC was good...but not deserving of all the redrage lovin he seems to give...if theyre qb gets healthy i think well see them again...if not...we wont...phelps was good...hes not the best...maybe the best uv seen this year...thats fine...i wont discount it...but i thought he was gona put up 300 or something the way rage was goin on about us givin up 200+ to mcnairy...CCs offense put up 3 points on us...their special teams had the other 14...their defense wasnt bad...consistent and solid but not spectacular as has been made out by once again...rage...

i honestly dont care so much what happens on ur end regarding football...but im still so sick and tired of all that crap bein put on the lexington page before they ever played...now that its over and CC is what we said they would be which is 6-2...im going to continue to let u know it until u stop using them as a measuring stick...

adamsville is whatever they are ranked in 2A football and thats fine..thats good and i hope they compete the rest of the season...im actually amazed that i remembered u were 2A and not 1A so see i did learn something...im tired of reading how spectacular they are but theyve only dominated 2 teams...if u do beat mckenzie ill throw some props ur way...

i dont care how u spell or type...im innovative enough to figure out what u mean...but since u wanted to start the short bus insults...i thought id point it out for u...

CC was good...but not deserving of all the redrage lovin he seems to give...if theyre qb gets healthy i think well see them again...if not...we wont...phelps was good...hes not

the best...maybe the best uv seen this year...thats fine...i wont discount it...but i thought he was gona put up 300 or

something the way rage was goin on about us givin up

200+ to mcnairy...CCs offense put up 3 points on us...their

special teams had the other 14...their defense wasnt

bad...consistent and solid but not spectacular as has been

made out by once again...rage...

i honestly dont care so much what happens on ur end regarding football...but im still so sick and tired of all that

crap bein put on the lexington page before they ever

played...now that its over and CC is what we said they

would be which is 6-2...im going to continue to let u know

it until u stop using them as a measuring stick...

adamsville is whatever they are ranked in 2A football and thats fine..thats good and i hope they compete the rest of

the season...im actually amazed that i remembered u were

2A and not 1A so see i did learn something...im tired of

reading how spectacular they are but theyve only

dominated 2 teams...if u do beat mckenzie ill throw some

props ur way...

DHS dont bother we dont need your props, your opinion doesn't matter. What team you pulling for, we could care less. These boys down in the 'ville gonna do what they do. Next up is the McKenzie Rebels then a two week get healthy and ready period. Not saying we gonna win the Gold but we sure are going to be in the way for anybody in Quads 3 and 4. Chew on that and while you chewing, realize we could give a )@/- what you think. cardfan/ rage don't waste your time on thus chump no more. Y'all got business to take care of. I gots this.