McKenzie travels to Adamsville

cardfan

Great game McKenzie Rebels. Really enjoyed the atmosphere your program and community brought to the game. You are first class.

Congrats to the Cards on a big win tonight. You guys have a great team this year. IMO you will be facing Humbodlt in the semis which should be one heck of a match-up. Same goes to the Cardinals on a first class environment. I've been to a lot of places to watch football and you by far are one of the best places to play. I've never seen such hospitality given to a visting team and that goes all the way in town at the Saw Mill to the ladies taking up the money at the gate....you my friends are first rate in my book and have gained a new fan as well except when we play each other of course. I refrained from posting during the week but wanted to give my best the rest of the year and say thank you for the hospitality given to us. Also, the respect that your coach showed was first rate as well, Anyone that listened to ESPN's radio show knows what I'm talking about. That gentleman earned a lot of respect from me and others in the Rebel nation....again congrats tonight and best of luck on your run for the gold.

And for those questioning their schedule....I'm telling you now that the Adamsville Cardinals are for real.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great atmosphere, two great teams! 665 days to the day we played McKenzie in the semi's! We could not measure up! Our coach told our kids that next day how good a program McKenzie was ! He told them one day we would be at that level! It was great to see it come full circle! 665 days later!

Good luck to McKenzie the rest of the way! Y'all got a great team and we may meet again on down the road!

Edited by Redrage1990

hats off to the Rebels you guys played to the very end. This was one of the best sportsmanship games I have ever seen. Both teams were helping each other up and there was no taunting or running off at the mouths. These two teams settled in played hard and took care of business. The Cardinals held the advantage at the end, but it was not until after mckenzie made a little run at us. Good luck to you guys you are a 1st class bunch. We have measured our program up to yours since yall drubbed us in the quarter finals a couple of years ago or 665 days to be exact. We new we needed a weight program after that game and i think tonight you could see evidence of that progress. There were some man battles in the trenches. I know we get on here and make fun of each other, especially Butchie and Duck, but all in all we hold a lot of respect for the rebels and their family.

Sorry Butchie, and duck didnt get to see this live. I was really hoping to get to say hi. Good luck Rebels.

Now Cardinals the real work is at hand we need to work harder than we ever have. Each week is this type game from here on out. GO CArdinals. I have been around this bunch of seniors for 9-10 years and they are as good a bunch as you can be around.

That was a great job of keeping CV shoulder injury silent. Even dressed him out for pregame. I thought he was not as aggressive in stang game. How early did he hurt it there? Adamsville was big up front and had athletes behind them. Glad I went to this game. the 4th and 14 fake punt was gutsy and well executed. Talked with some fans from there and they were as good as gold. Have to say it was a great atmosphere and a great team. Good luck to both...unless you play the lions. Hope our fans in dresden give the same courtesy as a ville fans did next thursday in the hog hole to all visitors.

That was a great job of keeping CV shoulder injury silent. Even dressed him out for pregame. I thought he was not as aggressive in stang game. How early did he hurt it there? Adamsville was big up front and had athletes behind them. Glad I went to this game. the 4th and 14 fake punt was gutsy and well executed. Talked with some fans from there and they were as good as gold. Have to say it was a great atmosphere and a great team. Good luck to both...unless you play the lions. Hope our fans in dresden give the same courtesy as a ville fans did next thursday in the hog hole to all visitors.

thanks Hog. We pride ourself on playing with class. We try and preach that starting in our junior pro leagues and all they way through their senior year. From time to time you get somtething ugly happening but it gets dealt with pretty quick. Coach Gray drives this point home each and every day to these kids and parents. We want people to feel welcome when they visit our house.

As for the game, it was a huge cover up with #33 we came in and was still game planning for him and then we couldnt find him anymore. Hope he gets healed up and the rebels can do well in the playoffs. Our program took a big step last night and will do nothing but give these boys more confidence as we enter weeks 11-15. Good luck to the lions as long as we aint playing each other.

aville...way to go...finally taking down a big time player in ur class...i must say i didnt think it would happen yet again...proved me wrong...congrats...hopefully no injuries for both teams...good luck and keep up the good work...

dhstennis

thanks tennis, we appreciate your thoughts. We are pretty excited as we saw our program arrive on the 2a level last night. No we got a lot of work to do to get ready for the playoffs.

Sorry, but they will run through you like butter. Not your fault, but lack of competition in your district will hurt you. McKenzie has played a tough schedule and it will show Friday. Not to mention, they will be playing with emotion for that cheerleader. This game will show the strength of district 13a.

I guess this butter is tougher than you thought! Not our fault, just better butter! ;) Hope to see them Lions down the road!

Didn't realize vinson was out. Didn't realize how big you are up front. But, mostly, I just like aggravating people. :roflol:

its all good, dont think vinson being in would have made a ton of difference, some but not a ton. Also, you have to forgive redrage he gets his feathers ruffled easily, especially since he didnt get to see Butchie or Duckman. He had an audition all prepared for duck's new movie production. he was devastated.