Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

It may come down to Tucker for PC but on the WC side theres a whole crew in the backfield and everyone of them is depended on and lets not forget the line, they have been awesome all year.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT NO ONE ON THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM CAN PLAY BESIDES THAT JACOB TUCKER KID? MANE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, THEIR OFFENSIVE LINE IS VERY GOOD AND THAT JACOB TUCKER KID HASN'T BEEN SACKED MUCH AT ALL ALL SEASON. PLUS THAT PERRY COUNTY DEFENSE HAS BEEN PLAYING BALLS TO THE WALL FOR NINE WEEKS NOW HOSS. JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS IN THAT TOWN CALLED WAYNESBORO HEAR ABOUT THE KID THEY CALL JACOB TUCKER, DOESN'T MEAN HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HELP THIS PERRY COUNTY TEAM OUT.

Tucker is great running the PC offense but the way WC has theirs set up theres nobody that could run it any better.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: THIS IS THE TRUTH, BUT THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED A TEAM THAT HAS A DEFENSE LIKE THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM. THEY'LL HIT THAT COACH'S SON HARD AND OFTEN. HE'LL BE BEGGIN DADDY RICE TO TAKE HIM OUT.

Edited by MrOldFashioned

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT NO ONE ON THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM CAN PLAY BESIDES THAT JACOB TUCKER KID? MANE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, THEIR OFFENSIVE LINE IS VERY GOOD AND THAT JACOB TUCKER KID HASN'T BEEN SACKED MUCH AT ALL ALL SEASON. PLUS THAT PERRY COUNTY DEFENSE HAS BEEN PLAYING BALLS TO THE WALL FOR NINE WEEKS NOW HOSS. JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS IN THAT TOWN CALLED WAYNESBORO HEAR ABOUT THE KID THEY CALL JACOB TUCKER, DOESN'T MEAN HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HELP THIS PERRY COUNTY TEAM OUT.

Thats not what I said you moron, I was referring to a previous post where somebody said it was going to come down to Tucker and Rice, and I was saying I dont know what all PC relies on but WC has several playmakers.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: THIS IS THE TRUTH, BUT THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED A TEAM THAT HAS A DEFENSE LIKE THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM. THEY'LL HIT THAT COACH'S SON HARD AND OFTEN. HE'LL BE BEGGIN DADDY RICE TO TAKE HIM OUT.

You're still an idiot.

For the people who have seen "Anchorman" with Will Ferrell and Steve Carell, I feel like this guy is doing the part where Steve Carell yells, "Loud noises!".