Dobyns-Bennett vs. Volunteer

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard we were going to lose most of the great skill players from Sevier middle to North for next year.I hope that's incorrect.That would start putting DB on a path that Central has taken.It would put North however on a path with them possibly dropping to 2A in a couple of years,to becoming an Alcoa type of team.This could be the turning point for the future of the Tribe if DB starts lossing it's very best athletes.Not good news for the Tribe ,but a very big wakeup call for the program.

Are you drunk?

To start with North probably won't even be a high school in 5 years. Theres not a skill player on this years North team that would be a starter on DB's team, period. North a Alcoa type team? Good grieff!! They have one good season and you lose your mind. We "might" lose one good player off this years Sevier team to North. Nothing new. We lose one or two to North and South almost every year and we usually gain one or two from the surrounding area.

DB on a path that Central has taken?????? What happened, did the DB coaches finally run you off the practice field?

I would say coaches keeping the kids more focused on the game that's eventually going to take place and not standing around joking and goofing off. Maybe Maryville head coach doesn't have to get as many sound bites.

Well, not going to argue, but point out that it was a delay of 2hours, on two different time frames. The Only place provided for the visitors was an un-air-conditioned cinder block building without fans or windows that is right in the walk path between the visitors stands and the concession stand. They had to do pre game meetings and talks out on the grass hill beside the baseball field because it was over 100 in that building at game time. The second delay , Coach put them on the team buses to avoid the fans and the heat and arranged for fresh fruit and energy bars from the Kroger across the street because nobody had eaten since 3:00 that afternoon. After that, Coach got his team warmed up and beat a very good Farragut team on Zero week on their own field.

I'm not sure how much more adversity can be thrown at a Coach or just exactly how George would have handled it, but I left that night thinking that it was one of the Tribes

finest hours. Guess it's just a matter of perspective.

Oh...and i do recall a pretty good sound bite or two.

Edited by KptVol

I've heard we were going to lose most of the great skill players from Sevier middle to North for next year.I hope that's incorrect.That would start putting DB on a path that Central has taken.It would put North however on a path with them possibly dropping to 2A in a couple of years,to becoming an Alcoa type of team.This could be the turning point for the future of the Tribe if DB starts lossing it's very best athletes.Not good news for the Tribe ,but a very big wakeup call for the program.

Thats got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post on here :roflol: .

Wow! How many crazy statements can ya pack into one paragraph

DB has little chance of going past the second round of the play offs this year. The Reason? They can't keep their heads in the game for more than two quarters and they make way to many mistakes. The only reason we are undefeated is because everybody we have played sucks, with the exception of Farragut and Sevier Co. Its a mute point anyway because Maryville is 30 points better than anybody. When you get in the playoffs there is only one winner. You are probably right in what you say about Maryville and what they would of been doing in the rain delay. Nothing they do is very complicated. Its all simple stuff. It's amazing to me that no other coach has tried to do the same. It's like the think Maryville has a patton on the process.

Now that I have your attention.Quit pi$$ing and moaning about how we are already beat.

That will never happen. The only players the Indians loose to North are the ones that won't start and don't want to be 2nd string.... or they are really stupid and can't keep up in class.

That will never happen. The only players the Indians loose to North are the ones that won't start and don't want to be 2nd string.... or they are really stupid and can't keep up in class.

We will will lose some players Art,but it looks real good for the Tribe for many years to come.We have a lot of football left this year if we can square up a few things,and that's what I think we will do..Next year looks great and our next several years look very awesome.There are players in the system that will be very exciting to watch and some monsters that are on the way up.

Now that I have your attention.Quit pi$$ing and moaning about how we are already beat.

While I have your attention why don't you get on over on the Greenville thread where you belong. The only person that likes you posting here is Crap1. And thats because as long as your here he's not the dumbest person in the room.