Station Camp (3-5) AT Wilson Central (2-6)

football2011

Yes, this game doesn't look very big on paper, but the playoffs are on the line for the Bison of Station Camp. A win at WC on Friday would be a huge step towards their "dream" of the playoffs. SC has a lot to play for and I think they will come out victorious in this match-up,35-10. I'm a firm believer that a 5-5 Bison team will make the playoffs but we must win at WC to give ourselves a chance!!

Yes, this game doesn't look very big on paper, but the playoffs are on the line for the Bison of Station Camp. A win at WC on Friday would be a huge step towards their "dream" of the playoffs. SC has a lot to play for and I think they will come out victorious in this match-up,35-10. I'm a firm believer that a 5-5 Bison team will make the playoffs but we must win at WC to give ourselves a chance!!

These next 2 games are legit playoff games for the Bison. Lose one and y'all don't get in more than likely. Good luck though. Hope y'all can do it!

• Upvote 1

Good Luck SC as I always pull for the Sumner Co. teams. However, I would like to ask this questions. I thought that the reason WC was losing was because of Coach Aric. However, I see that they are no better without him? Could it be that WC just is not as talented as the parents in that part of the world think?

• Upvote 1

Good Luck SC as I always pull for the Sumner Co. teams. However, I would like to ask this questions. I thought that the reason WC was losing was because of Coach Aric. However, I see that they are no better without him? Could it be that WC just is not as talented as the parents in that part of the world think?

WC Coaches may change but politics remain the same.

No, Coach Aric is the reason Portland is still losing.

No, Coach Aric is the reason Portland is still losing.

What an uneducated remark to make. Portland is losing because they have not got the talent the other teams in the region have. The real truth is WC is not a good football school now, nor was it in the last year Aric was there. Accept The Real Truth. It will set you free from your hatered and bitterness.

I would like to point out that the alot of the kids from Wilson Central & Mt. Juliet High Schools grew up playing together--with numerous championships at multiple levels of football. Mt. Juliet is currently undefeated and has very good coaching and Wilson Central--well?! (Truth hurts!). Positions at Wilson Central can be purchased, if Daddy can write a big enough check then there will be no competition for that position. There is no competition for positions, there are no noticable adjustments during the games. There are no new formations or schemes introduced from game to game so that you have plays that are not on the film. They only coach the kids who are playing and do not hit in practice because they're scared of injury which means they would have to coach more than the 11 kids that are on the field. They have gotten on to kids for being "too physical in practice" but everyone knows you play how you practice. Quite frankly, there are only a couple of kids who play that will hit you, the others would rather attempt an arm tackle. There is a total lack of being physical but it starts with the coaches, not that there are not some good coaches there, they just aren't currently in the position to make the necessary decisions to change the fate of the program. They have pulled and yelled at defensive linemen for making plays in the backfield. Their freshman team was 6-1 last year but key players from that team can't seem to get on the field. They tell the 6ft 3in 375lb senior lineman (who any other coach would have dominating) to stand up and hold his opponent--not get after the ball. I have been told that the head coach did not even play football in his years at Lebanon and I have not seen any sort of leadership from him what so ever! The defensive coordinator, who also coaches basketball told one of those players that he only coached football for the extra money. Kids are quitting because of the lack of coaching and the feeling that they have no hope of playing. Alot of the kids there have played since the age of 5 and know the game and how to play, but when your hands are tied and you are put on the sideline and hardly even acknowledged how can you expect them to buy in?! IT ALL STARTS WITH THE COACHES!!!!

I would like to point out that the alot of the kids from Wilson Central & Mt. Juliet High Schools grew up playing together--with numerous championships at multiple levels of football. Mt. Juliet is currently undefeated and has very good coaching and Wilson Central--well?! (Truth hurts!). Positions at Wilson Central can be purchased, if Daddy can write a big enough check then there will be no competition for that position. There is no competition for positions, there are no noticable adjustments during the games. There are no new formations or schemes introduced from game to game so that you have plays that are not on the film. They only coach the kids who are playing and do not hit in practice because they're scared of injury which means they would have to coach more than the 11 kids that are on the field. They have gotten on to kids for being "too physical in practice" but everyone knows you play how you practice. Quite frankly, there are only a couple of kids who play that will hit you, the others would rather attempt an arm tackle. There is a total lack of being physical but it starts with the coaches, not that there are not some good coaches there, they just aren't currently in the position to make the necessary decisions to change the fate of the program. They have pulled and yelled at defensive linemen for making plays in the backfield. Their freshman team was 6-1 last year but key players from that team can't seem to get on the field. They tell the 6ft 3in 375lb senior lineman (who any other coach would have dominating) to stand up and hold his opponent--not get after the ball. I have been told that the head coach did not even play football in his years at Lebanon and I have not seen any sort of leadership from him what so ever! The defensive coordinator, who also coaches basketball told one of those players that he only coached football for the extra money. Kids are quitting because of the lack of coaching and the feeling that they have no hope of playing. Alot of the kids there have played since the age of 5 and know the game and how to play, but when your hands are tied and you are put on the sideline and hardly even acknowledged how can you expect them to buy in?! IT ALL STARTS WITH THE COACHES!!!!

Great story, man up and go see for yourself. Stick with coaching Pee Wee or better yet stay in the stands where you belong. Maybe you should go write for the National Enquirer- no facts just garbage and gossip. You sound like a mad parent who wishes their son got some more playing time. Played since age 5 and know a lot of football (quote of the year) from the pee wee bears no doubt. That could be part of the problem. - It would be fun to go through this line by line, but you probably would not understand the explanations.