Nicest Stadium?

WesVLT

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VOLCOWBOY

I've sat in many stadiums and watched HS football games, and the one that stood out the most was "The PIT" in Lincoln County. I just love how the stands are built into the hills. I haven't been to "The PIT" in 7 years but I can remember everything about it in detail. I now reside in Hampton Roads Virginia and while the talent is amazing in this area, the atmosphere is really dry. I have watched several games up here and none of the stadiums I've seen could even equal the facilities that Lincoln County have.

Well if you have been down to the south end of the state and been to a loretto game it really is a nice stadium. The field is one of the best in appearance and i know the coaching staff there takes great pride in it. I played on that field for 4 years and i wouldn't want to play anywhere else if i had the choice. Great crowd, nice stadium, extremely nice field, and tough place to play.....

For a small country school, Sequatchie County is hard to beat. Definitely nicest in the "valley" ,great---playing surface, press box ,restrooms, weight room, practice field, field house, dressing rooms, concession stands, parking, lighting, all brick and concrete, beautiful view, no track....the dog howls.....