Moderators and Coacht we have a problem

bigbluevolley

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad you brought this up. When I read that post I thought the same thing but didn't say anything for lack of internet knowledge. This is some serious stuff. I would love to have coacht's perspective on this topic. If a user can get our computer ID from this site then this site has problems. I love reading the boards here and find them interesting but if we have some wacko hacking our computers then I'm out. Coacht, please let us know what we need to do to protect ourselves from cyber bulling. THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! Someone needs investigated..

I read the aforementioned post and quite honestly.....I am sickened. I have also quit posting in the volleyball forum because of PHargis. His posts are condescending and rambling to say the least. Accusing posters of multiple ID's is silly....so what if they do. I am going to e-mail coach T to initiate the process to have him removed from the site. We will all enjoy the site much more without the nonsensical ramblings of PHargis.

While what i have posted is the center of your posts, hacking is of no worry to anyone and this site has been known,for a number of years, of being secure. As I have posted on another site, and mis-spoke, it seemed to be the case. It is of no consequence, to me, who any poster supports and everyone has an opinion. What is important, to me, is for posts to be creditable especially if they are new posters and the reason for the posts seem valid. Sorry about that but with 7 years of posting it happens but expected. Have a good rest of the season and hope your school wins whoever it is.

We have not had a security breach in 14 years and don't have one now. One of the two users he was talking about has been on here for ten years and does not want or need a second user name in order to voice his opinion, to anyone. Just to be sure, I checked all ip addresses, email addresses, etc and there is no similarity between them.

We have not had a security breach in 14 years and don't have one now. One of the two users he was talking about has been on here for ten years and does not want or need a second user name in order to voice his opinion, to anyone. Just to be sure, I checked all ip addresses, email addresses, etc and there is no similarity between them.

Coacht you are fantastic!! Of course there is no similarities. I see that texas23 is a wrestling guru.I have no clue about wrestling. phargis needs to stop scaring people away from this site. This is totally unacceptable behavior..Thanks again coacht for clarifying.

I read the aforementioned post and quite honestly.....I am sickened. I have also quit posting in the volleyball forum because of PHargis. His posts are condescending and rambling to say the least. Accusing posters of multiple ID's is silly....so what if they do. I am going to e-mail coach T to initiate the process to have him removed from the site. We will all enjoy the site much more without the nonsensical ramblings of PHargis.

Amen. But don't let this PHruitcake run YOU off.

I'm generally not a people person, but can't we just all get along? PH may be pretty far out there some times, but at least he apparently genuinely cares about HS volleyball. Unfortunately the sport is still at the stage that it can use every fan no matter how eccentric. Personally I hope to live long enough to be considered eccentric.

For example, bigblue, bigred, & knoxvb are obviously the same person...JUST KIDDING.

i don't mind hearing from PH so keep posting. people don't like what you post they don't have to read it. i find vball post helpful to know whats going on. the local paper dosen't cover that much. if not for posting who would know of stat cheating in ktown or we wouldn't know how great soddy daisy is ethier or the good teams in upper east tn and middle tn. so everyone keep posting please. :popcorneater::unsure:

Edited by forgetfulcub

i don't mind hearing from PH so keep posting. people don't like what you post they don't have to read it. i find vball post helpful to know whats going on. the local paper dosen't cover that much. if not for posting who would know of stat cheating in ktown or we wouldn't know how great soddy daisy is ethier or the good teams in upper east tn and middle tn. so everyone keep posting please. :popcorneater::unsure:

Soddy Daisy topped Ooltewah for the fourth time. This time it was in the Region 3-AAA Final. Soddy will play at home Thursday and Ooltewah will

travel to somewhere around Murfreesboro. Soddy Daisy is now 49-9 for the season.

I don't want him to go away either, just to chill out. Like SSHSVBDAD09 said, the sport needs all the fans it can get. It's pretty obvious he is passionate about the game. I think that is the one thing we all have in common.

Announcements