South Pitt, Huntingdon Wayne County, or Perry County

LeggoStangs

I would just sideline all the "mercy rule" talk in regards to Cookeville; this has been said in past years and it didnt quite pan out that way. There are probably 2-3 really good teams in the west to go along w/ Gondonsville and SP in the east. I believe there are a few different possibilities that could add up to a good 1A title game this year. Personally, I believe it will be SP and Huntington but we will see soon enough. Good luck to all the teams in the mix at this point.....

Huntingdon is a good team. I am not taking them lightly. I think we would beat them. However; I am smart enough to know that they are legit. Their qb Warbrittion is fast. Like I always say, in the playoffs the good teams will rise.

Edited by powerp

Huntingdon is a good team. I am not taking them lightly. I think we would beat them. However; I am smart enough to know that they are legit. Their qb Warbrittion is fast. Like I always say, in the playoffs the good teams will rise.

should the rest of 1a just go ahead and quit now since the sp, and hunt. fans are completly convinced that they will be playing for the champ. i mean there are a couple other team out there who are pretty good wc, pc, and g'ville come to mind

I agree w/ you and I will also say that the way Huntington plays kinda does not do them justice in gauging how good they are. Having said that, it is probably a good thing when you think about; until you are actually playing them, you do not realize how good they are.....

should the rest of 1a just go ahead and quit now since the sp, and hunt. fans are completly convinced that they will be playing for the champ. i mean there are a couple other team out there who are pretty good wc, pc, and g'ville come to mind

Just for the record, I am not a fan of either and the predictions I give are just my opinion w/o any bias.....

Edited by Kevin38

I agree w/ you and I will also say that the way Huntington plays kinda does not do them justice in gauging how good they are. Having said that, it is probably a good thing when you think about; until you are actually playing them, you do not realize how good they are.....

Just for the record, I am not a fan of either and the predictions I give are just my opinion w/o any bias.....

no i knew from your posts you were not a fan of either, wasnt directed at you sorry

Careful there, 09SP,you are going to upset Huntingdon fans again. You have to remember they beat the mighty powerful Milan. That win proves they are world beaters and they will bring it up in every post just in case you don't believe it....... Let's see how many pages before you see a Milan reference from them again...but why not, the Milan win is all they have to say or talk about. I may keep count to see how many times it is mentioned and how long it takes to before it is brought back up.

you are not even the best team in 1A in the east gville is.you let a team that was in 2A last year put 65 on you this year and they are not even making the playoffs this year.and they moved up to 4A so they wouldn't have to face the 3A teams in the playoffs.you brag about all these teams you beat up there heck there is school behind ever rock and they sure not Milan's.GO BULLDOGS!!!

THE ONLY RANKING THAT MATTERS IS AT THE END OF THE SEASON. STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Actually, we aren't talking about the results here Jethro. We are talking about the system that impacts the actual playoff seeding including byes and can determine who plays at home and who travels. Gold and Silver Balls aren't rankings, they are actualities. The only reason we care about these rankings through week 10 is to get that #1 seed and or at least a #2 seed in the quad.

One more thing.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT.

Edited by rlh

you are not even the best team in 1A in the east gville is.you let a team that was in 2A last year put 65 on you this year and they are not even making the playoffs this year.and they moved up to 4A so they wouldn't have to face the 3A teams in the playoffs.you brag about all these teams you beat up there heck there is school behind ever rock and they sure not Milan's.GO BULLDOGS!!!

O.k. I realize I am arguing with a 7th grader here. However that 2a team from last year still had the enrollment of a large 3a team and beat Trousdale County and FCS on the way to a 2a state championship. Furthermore, that team only clipped us by 4 points last year. Furthermore, this isn't the Milan teams of old. Lastly, you wouldn't know much about Gordonsville because you guys haven't played them. You both have to get that far.

No you can read prior post that WC and PC as well as Gordonsville all have a say in who makes it to Cookeville. It's just that Huntingdon based on their being number 1 in the polls were already putting themselves in the final and was trying to involve us in a trash talking match on here. I keep saying there is a lot of football before that against some great teams.We would never take Gordonsville lightly if we make it that deep.