South Pitt, Huntingdon Wayne County, or Perry County

LeggoStangs

spfootball09, I think you have beat the milan horse enough. You love to bring up the past, but anytime someone brings up yall getting beat like a government mule agianst union city you start crying and say " is that all you got". Everybody knows that you can't judge speed on tape. On tape ya'll don't look that fast, but I know from all the talk, that ya'll are fast. So you need to either come over and watch us live or wait and see if both teams make it to the championship and we will see then.

you call kicking a field goal in the last seconds is getting beat like a government mule....WOW yall keep getting smarter and smarter

Maybe I can clarify why the Milan game is significant. It's pretty simple. They are bigger and faster than anyone in 1a and yes that includes sp. They are definitely more physical than sp. They represent west Tn tough football, you remember what that's like don't you.(hint uc) Sp fans should be flattered to be mentioned in the same breath as Milan. While your kind of a big deal in little 1a, Milan represents the big boys.

What a joke.....Milan has been great in some years but this year they are not...Physically/Faster and Tougher well if that's the case you guys will destroy this lil ole train! :roflolk: Get outta here with that cabbage whop doodoo...Milan is not the "Big Boys" now go beat something else besides your on chest :roflolk:

Happy Bloggerin and That is all ;)

Edited by TrainTracks99

spfootball09, I think you have beat the milan horse enough. You love to bring up the past, but anytime someone brings up yall getting beat like a government mule agianst union city you start crying and say " is that all you got". Everybody knows that you can't judge speed on tape. On tape ya'll don't look that fast, but I know from all the talk, that ya'll are fast. So you need to either come over and watch us live or wait and see if both teams make it to the championship and we will see then.

UncleDave is not one to come on here and brag about the Pirates. I know there are other good teams across the state, but saying that UC beat us like a mule is rediculous! Yes, they did run the ball down our throats, but they never stopped the Pirates that day....the Pirates stopped themselves...and UC took advantage of those mistakes to win.

If you want to see a couple teams get beat like that, watch the films on the 2007 state game with McKenzie or the 2010 state game with Jo Byrns. They were both good teams that SP beat as you stated above "like a government mule."

Sorry fams of Jo Byrns and McKenzie...but I had to give this guy a better understanding of a whooping. SP has taken them before...an example from last year would be the Polk Co game. The Pirates got that monkey off their back after 3 years and hopefully will give GCA a good game this week.

Edited by UncleDave

Just wondering.. How many returning starters does South Pitt have from last year?

This may help..From Local Paper:

When Cody Branham steps to the line of scrimmage, whether he looks to his left or right, he won’t see many familiar faces from last year’s starting lineup. If he checks the backfield before he snaps the football, there won’t be a returning starter there, either.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/aug/19/pirates-see-continuity-branham/

Just wondering.. How many returning starters does South Pitt have from last year?

1 Matt Allen

7 Micheal Allen

15 Antonio Chubb

35 cam Cunningham

47 Correl Hutchins

50 Coltin Blevins

57 Mathew Hawkins

68 Cody Branham

72 Alex Mosley

73 DJ Roberson

78 Trey Martin

81 John Wells

All the above are returning staring seniors some play both ways and some have ben staters in both State Championship games and i hope i left no seniors out.This team has alot leadership.

returning juniors

2 Demetric Johnson

5 Jake Stone

25 Corbin Hale and possibly a few others.Not trying to be a wise guy but this bunch will not be bullied around on the field we have won most of our games with several starters out both ways.

I was asking a legit question and here you go wanting to talk trash again... Come On man

I think just 4-6 offensively...All I know of is 2 OL and then 2 WR the rest have just waited their turn...Defensively I think we brought back 7,8, or 9

It doesn't matter at this point as we has shuffled around lots of players which is going to pay big dividends in playoffs and even next year which could potentially but just as good as this year or better if the void gets filled from 3-4 lineman....Lol in other words we are not going anywhere

Edited by TrainTracks99

1 Matt Allen

7 Micheal Allen

15 Antonio Chubb

35 cam Cunningham

47 Correl Hutchins

50 Coltin Blevins

57 Mathew Hawkins

68 Cody Branham

72 Alex Mosley

73 DJ Roberson

78 Trey Martin

81 John Wells

All the above are returning staring seniors some play both ways and some have ben staters in both State Championship games and i hope i left no seniors out.This team has alot leadership.

returning juniors

2 Demetric Johnson

5 Jake Stone

25 Corbin Hale and possibly a few others.Not trying to be a wise guy but this bunch will not be bullied around on the field we have won most of our games with several starters out both ways.

Thanks.. :thumb: Sounds like you guys have a lot of expeience and leadership. Helps a lot whenever a team has guys that's made it to Murfreesboro or now Cookville and has made deep runs in the playoffs. Knowing what it feels like to win and play in the big games helps more than people realize. I've always said if your team gets on I-40 to go play another team your doing some good.