South Pitt, Huntingdon Wayne County, or Perry County

LeggoStangs

We know Milan has a big tradition all the way back to the AA era as well as 3a. However, the fact that you guys beat them this year shows they aren't completely a shock and awe team like Alcoa was in 2009 and 2010.

SP beat Alcoa in 09 and 10?If not what does that have to do with the price off eggs in China.

If you don't think you can beat every team then your team is already defeated.

Guess the better choice of words would have been, "Will we".

I have seen lots of high school teams and this years Huntingdon is a good one. Yes, they are good enough to win out. Will they? We will see. I can assure you they will have their say who wins it all.

I don't think anyone has put them in the category of Alcoa. Quite honestly, there are not many teams you can put in that category.

We understand there is a LOT of work left to do. We also know what quality football looks like and currently Huntingdon is playing well enough to be COMPETITIVE with any team in 1A. Can we beat any team in 1A? Time will tell.

Ill be glad when yall make yalls minds up. One day yall are the best team to step on a field the next yall can just compete which is it the best or just compete. There's plenty of teams that compete but still lose

Ill be glad when yall make yalls minds up. One day yall are the best team to step on a field the next yall can just compete which is it the best or just compete. There's plenty of teams that compete but still lose

I don't recall seeing anyone say we were the best team to step on a field, except you. Thanks for the compliment.

Huntingdon is good, are they the best? Since I'm born and raised here I would like to think so, but there are several teams across the state that might not think so. Everyone is biased about there own, so the intent of this thread was made to fail. I've watched SP 2 times live, I have the upmost respect for them, they are a beast of a team for any classification the way they compete year in year out. I've seen WC and PC in this years jamboree, nothing to judge them off of. I've followed them throughout the year and know they are the real deal judging by their records. The way the quads are looking Huntingdon is going to have one heck of a row to hoe if they want to make it to cookville. Can they do it? Yes, I have confidence in my hometown team. Will they make it? Who knows, that will be decided later. Win or Lose this Huntindon team is a joy to watch every week. I'm very proud of these young men.

Good luck to everyone as we enter week 10, and I hope for high energy, injury free games!!! :thumb:

Huntingdon is good, are they the best? Since I'm born and raised here I would like to think so, but there are several teams across the state that might not think so. Everyone is biased about there own, so the intent of this thread was made to fail. I've watched SP 2 times live, I have the upmost respect for them, they are a beast of a team for any classification the way they compete year in year out. I've seen WC and PC in this years jamboree, nothing to judge them off of. I've followed them throughout the year and know they are the real deal judging by their records. The way the quads are looking Huntingdon is going to have one heck of a row to hoe if they want to make it to cookville. Can they do it? Yes, I have confidence in my hometown team. Will they make it? Who knows, that will be decided later. Win or Lose this Huntindon team is a joy to watch every week. I'm very proud of these young men.

Good luck to everyone as we enter week 10, and I hope for high energy, injury free games!!! :thumb:

Very good post superx2 after reading all the talk from both Huntingdon and sp I would love to see them meet in cookeville but as you said time will tell

I agree with this statement. SP should be #1 until they are beaten by another 1a school. I would have to say PC in front of WC until either PC gets beat by a 1a school or WC beats them next week. IDK where Huntingdon fits in unless they are #2 or #4. Then from what I have read on here Gville #5. It sure is fun reading all of the comments on here though.

Go Wayne County! Woohooo! Go Cats! We are the best! (: